The Boozerama Bar

Coming back from his vacation on Levo, CE finds that the bar has turned for worse. He bangs his head on the bar table repetedly.

-Kevin

------------------
Check out the brand new (url="http://"http://pub101.ezboard.com/bstarbasedelta")Starbase Delta(/url) webboard.
Feel free to contact me on AIM or ICQ, for any reason at all, it doesn't really matter.

Originally posted by Capt. Editor:
**Coming back from his vacation on Levo, CE finds that the bar has turned for worse. He bangs his head on the bar table repetedly.

-Kevin

Oh yeah, the bar that you gave me, the Rawzerocker Bar, shut down when I lost all my money. You can have it back now. I don't want it. Heh heh.

Boozaramos is under attack by an enormous alien fleet! Luckily, Mr. Moose, with his trusty forklift, destroys all 7 Cruisers, while Rebel Council, Ultimate Rebel, Silver Dragon, and all the other regulars pick of the fighters. Yeahhhhh!!!

------------------
Rawzer- the "swedish chef."

Luke7685 walks in and shoots the ceiling so everyone will shut up! 🙂

Originally posted by Rawzer:
**Oh yeah, the bar that you gave me, the Rawzerocker Bar, shut down when I lost all my money. You can have it back now. I don't want it. Heh heh.

Boozaramos is under attack by an enormous alien fleet! Luckily, Mr. Moose, with his trusty forklift, destroys all 7 Cruisers, while Rebel Council, Ultimate Rebel, Silver Dragon, and all the other regulars pick of the fighters. Yeahhhhh!!!

Gives bar to Luke7685.

-Kevin

------------------
Check out the brand new (url="http://"http://pub101.ezboard.com/bstarbasedelta")Starbase Delta(/url) webboard.
Feel free to contact me on AIM or ICQ, for any reason at all, it doesn't really matter.

I hereby declare myself to be an utter prat.

------------------
"That's all very nice, but where are the guns?"
- SilverDragon

Okay, SilverDragon, so you realised that you're an utter prat. That's no reason to go around spamming, so stop it.

------------------
If you have any complaints about my behavior, please direct them to a brick wall.

Hey! I'm in an Argosy! Again! Hooray! 😄 I'm so happy. I haven't been playing in a while, but just recently, I've acquired over 700,000 credits!

<a mighty cheer rises up from Silver Dragon's response, "Shut up!">

Okay. Well, the point is, I can once again defend Boozerama from pirate attacks.

Well, see ya! 🙂

------------------

As Rawzer walks into the Stardock Alpha bar one day, he sees a sign that says:

"Coming Soon: Boozerama Bar"

Rawzer goes to Boozeramos to demand an explaination.

"You're moving?!"
"Hell no," returns Ultimate Rebel,"Boozerama is becoming a chain! I assume you saw the sign on Palshife?"
"No, I saw one on Stardock Alpha!"
"Stardock Alpha?"
"Yes! S-T-A-R-"
"Shut up! I'm not setting up a bar on Alpha!"
"You're not?"
"NO! There's going to be three more; on Palshife, Earth, and Blackthorne. But not on Alpha."
"You mean-"
"Yes! Someone must have stole my name for their bar! I'm gonna sue him!"
"Wait!"
"What?"
"You can't do that! The courts are under Confederate control! You'll never win!"
"Then you'll have to kill him."
"Me?"
"YES! YOU! Y-O-"
"All right, all right!"

Rawzer heads over to Stardock Alpha.

"Indentification?"
"You don't need to see my ID."
"We don't need to see your ID."
"I'm just a simple merchant."
"You're just a simple merchant."
"Cleared to dock."
"Cleared to dock."
"Thank you."

As I head to the bar, a Confederate officer stops me.

"Don't I know you?"
"Nope."
"No, I guess not. Sorry."
"That's okay."

I see the sign again, this time reading:

"Boozerama Bar: Fun, Food, and Lots of Alcohol!"

As I step in, I'm greeted by Silver Dragon.

He says to me, "Hello."
"Do you realize that this isn't THE Boozerama?"
"It's not?"
"Nope."
"Kill the bartender!"
"Wait! We have to kill the owner and destroy the bar!"
"Kill the owner and destroy the bar!"

Silver Dragon wastes no time in charging to the back room, killing the man inside, planting a few (dozen) thermal detonators, and rushing both of us outside. As we fly away, a large KABOOOOOOMMMMMM tells us: mission accomplished. A large chunk of Stardock Alpha is now missing.

Another day in the Milky Way.

------------------

that´s a good story Rawzer! I´ve been gone because my computer´s moniter messed up and it won´t work.I am writing from the library in a (shudder) windows!! I hate the damn computers, the color is horrible and it just looks wrong (the whole board that is)So, I will be on for a few times a week ´till mmy computer is fixed.

------------------
I try to think but nothing happens!- Ultimate Rebel

UR makes another bar and puts it on New France. Rawzer is put in charge since he knows french and the locals there speak french. 😉

------------------

Originally posted by Ultimate Rebel:
**UR makes another bar and puts it on New France. Rawzer is put in charge since he knows french and the locals there speak french.;)

They do? So, there are now 5 Boozeramas. You could go to Boozeramos (Ruby), Earth, Blackthorne, Palshife, or New France.

------------------
Yeah, you heard me.

So, Rawzer heads over to New France to begin his new life as a bartender. A customer walks up.

"Est-ce que vouz avez le , ehhh, Chardonney?"
"Oui, monsieur. Voila. C'est 6 francs."
"Voila."
"Merci."

Another day at Le Boozerama.

------------------
Yeah, you heard me.

Originally posted by Rawzer:
**So, Rawzer heads over to New France to begin his new life as a bartender. A customer walks up.

"Est-ce que vouz avez le , ehhh, Chardonney?"
"Oui, monsieur. Voila. C'est 6 francs."
"Voila."
"Merci."

Another day at Le Boozerama.

Ummm...translation please?
no, there is not going to be one at earth. I moved it Spica.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Ultimate Rebel (edited 06-14-2001).)

"Est-ce que vouz avez le , ehhh, Chardonney?" Is he asking if you have chardonney?
"Oui, monsieur. Voila. C'est 6 francs." You tell him yes and that it is six francs
"Voila." i'm not certain but doesn't it mean there or something like that?
"Merci." and that means thanks, right?

------------------

Hi, Mr. Moose goes to all the Boozeramas and puts evilness into all the walls. 😄 BWHAHA

------------------
Want to buy a SpamBurger? 🙂
SPecial hAM

(quote)Originally posted by Mr. Moose:
**Hi, Mr. Moose goes to all the Boozeramas and puts evilness into all the walls.;)

------------------

The incident involving the fake Boozerama bar gave Rawzer an idea.

"If a few (dozen) thermal detonators can do that much damage to a space station, what would a few hundred do?"

As Rawzer tends his bar and increases his french vocabulary, he also formulates his plan. Finally, the time is right. He temporarily puts the bar in Rebel Council's hands. Then he flies to Spica to pick up a few things:

-1 remote bomb activator
-300 globs of silly putty
-300 remote mines

Then he heads over to Stardock Alpha. Making his way to the announcement booth, he delivers this message to every starship captain in the station:

"Blue light special on the commodity of food on Mars. 1 credit for 10 tons. That is all."

Immediately every pilot hops in their ships, and rushes to Mars to get their share. Meanwhile, Rawzer is already in the core of Stardock Alpha, looking much like that of the ill-fated second Death Star.

Rawzer was one of the A-wing fighters on that mission. As time went on, the Rebellion decided they needed a ship they could easily mass produce. They choose the A-wing. They got rid of most of the guns, missiles, shielding, and hyperspace fuel, thus changing the shape. They decided to call this new ship the Manta.

While Rawzer is daydreaming, he is also using the silly putty to attach all the mines to various parts of the core. Soon the merchants will be back. He had to hurry. Done! Rawzer makes his way to his Corvette and heads out a safe distance from the station.

Drat! All the merchants have already docked! He can't kill innocent people! His plan will have to wait.

------------------
Yeah, you heard me.

The next day, Rawzer gets everyone to leave again, and then he blows up Stardock Alpha, leaving the shrapnel to rain on Earth for a few days.

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

<evil grin>

:mad: 😄 :mad: 😄

------------------
Yeah, you heard me.

Huh. I thought someone would care that I blew it up. I mean, there's a whole topic about it (and it's more popular, too.)! What happened?

------------------
Yeah, you heard me.

UR got inspired from Rawzer's brave, but stupid, act. He bought 10 dozen bulk freighters and loaded them with all the space bombs he could possibly purchase, and left for Sol. When he arrived he had all his ships blast every confed piece of shĄ† in the system. He then had all the bulk freighters crash into various parts of luna. Then he saw a spectacular explosion, more spectacular than the second Death Star (he, too was an A-wing pilot during the battle). When the space dust cleared luna had disappeared!! All the ships on the shipyard had done a great job of destroying the moon!!!!!!! 😄 :mad:

------------------