Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

General Cade Smart, on Apr 21 2005, 12:03 PM, said:

Seems that if someone posts in a few bars a lot, they are always expected to be there? I havent posted in a long time because the predictablity of randomness in Boozerama: its hurting and kiling. It was fun for the first bars because you didnt have to think that if what you post is intelligent. But its gets tiresome. Perhaps I could come back if I assumed a non-violent role. I would be a barman and serve you all drinks. But I would still reserve the right to throw the ones that behave badly from the bar section of the station... Posted Image I could also do random violent posts rarely...
View Post

It'd be nice to have one of the older Boozers around. I guess we could cool down the old rivalry.

DE gets a root beer from Cade.

Getting a sore throat from playing Take Five and Night In Tunisia way too much, LabRat orders a cream soda.

Rickton does the polka madness.

Fearing that Rickton is having an extremely violent seizure, Anax puts him in front of the TV. Rickton summarily switches from doing the "polka madness" to a thrashing motion Anax dubs "the spaz."

Dash summarily summarilises...stuff? And explodes. Everyone loves exploding.

DE sets off many explosives around the bar.

Destroyer E, on Apr 21 2005, 11:33 PM, said:

I guess we could cool down the old rivalry.

DE gets a root beer from Cade.
View Post

I think I still remember why the rivalry started. It was that I wanted to avenge you doing random violence to someone. Then Cade says "Naughy! Dont get a drink before I serve!" "Dont do that next time", he says and gives him extra drink. "Would you like ice with it?"

DE: Dont set it up where the drinks area is. Remember, I still have the right to throw out persons that behave badly.

I still have the right to come in whenever and say random s###, right?

Jimbob: Of course.

Cade: Hmm... Maybe. It's been awhile. I remember Trugati and I making fun of you because you corrected everyone's spelling errors, yet you spelled "Answer" wrong in your sig. 😄

DE gets a root beer from another bartender.

Can I sit in a corner and feel unintelligent and noobish?

Of course.

LabRat joins in on the madness, swinging his two UnbreakableCreamSodaBottles™ at everyone in sight.

LabRat, on Apr 24 2005, 05:25 PM, said:

LabRat joins in on the madness, swinging his two UnbreakableCreamSodaBottles™ at everyone in sight.
View Post

"Sorry, sir, but those are a trademark of Disney, Inc. You're going to be sued big-time."

Dash explodes.

I miss Trugati, she was cool. She was the first person I put in the plug. DE was the last, I think, because his stuff was so durned complicated...

<EDIT>

Spelling...capitalisation...whatever...

</EDIT>

This post has been edited by Dash_Merc : 24 April 2005 - 10:47 PM

Dash_Merc, on Apr 24 2005, 10:46 PM, said:

Dash explodes.

I miss Trugati, she was cool. She was the first person I put in the plug. DE was the last, I think, because his stuff was so durned complicated...
View Post

I miss her as well. Sorry if I was a complicated AI...

You're far too complicated, DE . . .

Mack pounds on the drums.

The Boozy Song finally ends, after 273 straight hours.

LabRat curses, then jumps out a window, followed by three copywrite infringement agents.

~LabRat

LabRat is turned into a RatLab.

The bar lets out a collective "ZOMG!" as the plot thickens...