Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

LabRat turns on a dozen snow machines...

DE gets a root beer. Weirdos. 😉

FC kicks DE into the acid pit for no apparent reason.

He drink DE's root beer.

DE comes out of the acid pit, rips open FC, and takes back his root beer. DE feeds the root beer to his wolf, and the wolf eats FC.

Wormgrower, knowing better than to try mounted soldiers, comes out of the weapon room with a few X-com operatives equiped with Psi amps. Just as Wormgrower is about to cause severe havoc, his nanny comes to take him to bed, but not before Calvin and Hobes replace n00b's drink with their famous suicide drink, and Wormgrower accidentally swallows a flamming used tissue that fell in the acid. Wormgrower manages to drag n00b after him with the nanny, attempting to mind control him in his delerium.

Rickton congratulates DE on his recent luck with "The Ladies."
Rickton kicks stuff for no reason.

DE gets Rickton a root beer.

As Romdog sits in his usual spot in the right corner. He watches the madness insue. Then he wonders if some moron has parked near his corvette again. Feeling bored Romdog buys a rootbeer and a peice of fake poop. then running towards the bathroom Romdog commits horrible bathroom edicate.Then sticks a 20 dollar bill in the toilet
"how was that?"
An imp pops on his shoulder.
" i've seen better but that rootbeer seems to get the job done."

This post has been edited by Romdog : 02 January 2005 - 08:22 PM

Rickton drinks his root beer before he gets blown up or otherwise destroyed.

Wormgrower, after getting away from the nanny and stealing her brownies, stumbles back into the bar, then rushes into the bathroom. He then mushs up the brownies and sticks them all over, and occasionally in, every toilet, and a urinal.
He casually strolls out of the bathroom, sighing, "I feel like a new man."
He tries to keep up the act, but that flaming tissue wouldn't stay down. It ends up all over Rickton, and a small peice burns DE's shoe...

Mackilroy also congratulates DE on his newfound luck with the ladies, and buys him 100 root beers to celebrate. Mackilroy and Rickton then throw DE into the acid pit to start a new ritual.

"I state, whenever a member of this esteemed bar gets a girlfriend/boyfriend, whenever that member breaks up with said girlfriend/boyfriend, or whenever something interesting happens, said member shall be flung into the acid pit after drinking one hundred root beers."

Anaxagoras, on Dec 29 2004, 07:33 PM, said:

Anax reminds DE that Anax can only play Marathon Rubicon Aleph One, the free Marathon game.
Anax pushes DE in the acid pit for making Boozy a thrid person thread.
View Post

Dash kills all the thrid people.

This is no longer a thrid person thread.

Mackilroy, on Jan 3 2005, 09:54 AM, said:

Mackilroy also congratulates DE on his newfound luck with the ladies, and buys him 100 root beers to celebrate. Mackilroy and Rickton then throw DE into the acid pit to start a new ritual.

"I state, whenever a member of this esteemed bar gets a girlfriend/boyfriend, whenever that member breaks up with said girlfriend/boyfriend, or whenever something interesting happens, said member shall be flung into the acid pit after drinking one hundred root beers."
View Post

(Double post replying! I swear it's only to make up for my lack of internet access over my break due to a virus.)

I heard of no such "luck with ladies," but just the same:

Congratulations. May peace be with you and your lady.

Dash drinks 100 rootbeers and throws himself into the acid pit, having had a girlfriend for the past 2 months.

Right now, Mackilroy and I both have 256 posts. Not only is that cool, but it's cooler because it's a special number.

This post has been edited by Dash_Merc : 03 January 2005 - 11:35 AM

Wormgrower waits with amazment at how patient Rickton and DE are.
"By the way," he asks, "can anyone here blow air out their eyes?"
Wormgrower proceeds to do so by plugging his nose and then trying to blow through it. It makes a nice squeaky sound, like a mouse screaming. Then the nanny chides him for screwing up his eyes and gives him a timeout in the corner by the bad wall, not realizing that there is more types of beer than root beer in the establishment. She orders flavor #2.

Rickton unthrows DE in the acid pit. He then throws the nanny out.

Jimbob wonders how someone can't know this is a third person thread when he suddenly realizes he is the longest running boozy member. He decides to duck away into a corner and drink lots of soda until he gets that good ole rush and starts chucking people into the pit.

Worm finds himself at the bottom of the acid pit for trying to make "root beer" one word.

DE buys a round for almost everyone.

Destroyer E, on Jan 3 2005, 05:27 PM, said:

DE buys a round for almost everyone.
View Post

Excluding worm.

Wondering at the poor soul named "Worm", and wondering at who condensed "root" and "beer", Wormgrower takes a seat at the bar, and slips some laxitive in root beer flavor #7 and #8. He then immediatly orders #7, having a terrible memory.

EDIT: Wormgrower finds that Dash Merc made the error, and that his name must be Worm.

This post has been edited by zmwworm : 03 January 2005 - 07:19 PM

LabRat hurls empty rootbeer bottles at the other patrons.