Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

Dash_Merc, on May 9 2005, 07:40 AM, said:

DE: is that really what happened to pp?
View Post

Yep. I asked him on EVula's forums (now dead (again)), and he told me that.

DE begins to root beer.

Trugati:
yeah, ship name, comm name, comm quote, hail quote, ship type, ship stats, weapons, special weapons (stats too...and I can do custom graphics now, i.e. my Dreadnaught in the plug...), etc.

If you wish to provide your own graphics, please feel free. Just please make sure they're in .gif format (not animated please). That'll just make everything easier.

<advert>
Just in case you were wondering, it's a TON different than my original plan. I allied the Boozies with the Rebellion, but that may change, and I created a nemesis for the Boozies: The Party Poopers. That may change, as well...the party poopers are allied with the Confeds (may change), and each uses ships of their allied government. I'm thinking of making Boozy-specific ships...but then the Party Poopers will probably just turn into a bunch of Mercenaries who fly Rapiers, etc. There is one mission so far, to save Phantompenguin from a Party Pooper prison ship.
</advert>

So yeah, lemme know, please. Same to the rest of you. And DE, I found all the stuff you sent me before, but the graphics still wouldn't work...can you resend everything to me (Adrian.Prestemon@students.conserveschool.org)? Thanks!

Meh, I really don't care about a special ship anymore. Just put me in a regular Rebel Destroyer. Sorry if I caused much trouble.

Mack throws DE - and his root beer feeding tube, into the acid pit, whereupon DE is promptly flushed.

Rickton is backed against the wall in fear of all the vets.

DE reminds Mack that his suit is Acid Proof™. DE unflushes the pit, and sits on the bottom peacefully. DE resets his root beer feeding tube through the pit (the tube being acid proof as well), takes a nap in the pit.

Rickton, on May 10 2005, 11:15 PM, said:

Rickton is backed against the wall in fear of all the vets.
View Post

Slaps Rickton
Mr. Moose realizes he is still a thimble and incapable of slapping Rickton.
Curses, again loudly
Mr. Moose realizes he is still a thimble and capable of speaking Wallese.

The wall bites Rickton.
🆒

Rickton calls in a destruction team to tear down the wall.

Mr. Moose prepares an eulogy for the wall. 😞

Trugati, on May 7 2005, 08:54 AM, said:

I guess I just decided I missed this place. This time, I intend to stick around. So how many bars have I missed?

Oh, yes. Trugati still remembers all those pranks. Who knows, she just might have a trick or two up her sleeve just in case Cade tries anything funny.

Mack is right- the bar does seem quite messy. Not that she cares, of course- the bar was even messier back when it was named "The Boozaramma Bar!". 😉

View Post

Cade is sorry for the late reply. It was interesting enough to reply quick, but somehow he didnt.

Perhaps I have a affection for the bar too. Because I left when I got tired of the random violence, and came back as a barman. Its nice that you decided to stick around- I felt that I like you as I wrote this post. It seems you didnt miss any bar- you posted in UBB: Ultimate Boozerama Bar, the last bar that was.

Cade says to Trugati 😄 about remembering the pranks. Cade remember the pranks too with fondness. Cade will do a prank for the memory of old times in the next post to her.

Bar seems messy? I think this another random Boozerama-ish comment instead of the content you had earlier. Why was it evem messier in the original? Oh, and you spelled Boozerama wrong. 😛

P.S. I miss being a horse in one of the bars. I liked it. Perhaps I can be a horse again after my barman character.

DE turns Cade into a drink serving horse.

Grr. That's what I was going to do . . .

turns DE into a thimble

Mackilroy, on May 13 2005, 12:58 PM, said:

turns DE into a thimble
View Post

Hurray! I have someone to keep me company!

😄

🙂

:mellow:

<_<

:mad:

Thimble-Mr. Moose attacks Thimble-DE.

DE returns to his original Marathon Marine form, promptly shooting both Mr. Moose and Mack until they end up in the acid pit.

LabRat reappears, and knocks DE into the acid pit with a blow of an
UnbreakableCreamSodaBottle™

This post has been edited by LabRat : 14 May 2005 - 10:18 PM

Dash- Alright, thanks. I'll be sending it shortly.

Cade- It's supposed to be misspelled- that's how they spelled the first bar on this forum, for some unfathomable reason. A prank, eh...slowly eases hand onto plasma disruptor

DE puts LabRat into the UnbreakableCreamSodaBottle™.

DE's hand begins to curl around the handle or his AR-75.

This post has been edited by Destroyer E : 15 May 2005 - 02:53 PM

Dash's hand slowly begins to curl around his...no, wait...family-friendly...

...his...

...his hockey stick, which he promptly shoves...through the wall, accidentally skewering some behind-the-wall DDR players. OOps. That is blasphemy. Dash goes and plays DDR. And dies of epiliepst.

<EDIT>
epilepst...that's the um...thingy...he thingy that does...stuff...yeah, stuff.
</EDIT>

This post has been edited by Dash_Merc : 15 May 2005 - 08:29 PM

Mack sides with Trugati after leaping out of the acid pit with his incredible Leap-of-Doom skills, and he pulls out a Tickle-me-Elmo to combat DE's AR-75, which is full of mice.

DE points out that he is on the same side of Trugati.