Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

GMOZ!

The plot is thickened with a spread of butter . . .

RatLab chews through the butter layer, and flips his name back to LabRat, and says "Let there be caffeinated beverages" and the bargoers did drink and make merry with the healthful, toothrotting caffeinated beverages.

Then,
<Dramatic Chord>
The Copyright agents APPEAR!!!

LabRat flees out the window, followed by several agents waving official looking documents.

~LabRat

Destroyer E, on Apr 24 2005, 05:33 PM, said:

Cade: Hmm... Maybe. It's been awhile. I remember Trugati and I making fun of you because you corrected everyone's spelling errors, yet you spelled "Answer" wrong in your sig. 😄

DE gets a root beer from another bartender.
View Post

I dont remember either... perhaps I should look it how it actually was someday. I dont remember the making fun part, luckily. :laugh: I liked her too. I hope she comes back one day...

Those were the days...

DE gets a root beer from 2 years ago.

Mack gets a 5000-year old root beer.

Destroyer E, on Apr 27 2005, 05:04 PM, said:

DE gets a root beer from 2 years ago.
View Post

Cade says, you cant get something that is from 2 years ago. Besides, even if you did, its too old. Its poisonous now, youll get ill! Here, have this fresh beer instead. You wont get ill and tastes much better.

Then he asks the other Boozerama persons: anybody want a drink? Ill give everyone a free round, and I can serve you any drink you wish! Even pan-galactic gargle blasters! (are they a drink? i forgot)

This post has been edited by General Cade Smart : 28 April 2005 - 11:43 AM

DE drinks his modern root beer.

General Cade Smart, on Apr 28 2005, 04:42 PM, said:

...Even pan-galactic gargle blasters! (are they a drink? i forgot)
View Post

No, most regard them as a sort of poison. But they still drink 'em.

Posted Image

I'd like a scumble, please.

Mack flips Hamster into the air

Mr. Moose drinks DE's poision root beer. Good stuff.
He dies.
His carcass trips LabRat, who is then caught by the copyright lawyers.

Mr. Moose explodes.

"Hey, where's the cream filling?"

Mr. Moose, on Apr 30 2005, 01:26 PM, said:

Mr. Moose drinks DE's poision root beer.
View Post

Cade watches the sad demise of Mr. Moose. "Ah well. One less person to serve drinks to. Ill save some drinks, and the worrying of his health, too. " Cade says coldly and grins evilly.

Mack: Here you go, heres your scumble.

Cade says "Doesnt anybody want a traditional drink, such as milkshakes or Coca Cola?"

He'll gives free ice and a extra round to anybody who wish.

Anaxagoras, on May 1 2005, 05:22 PM, said:

"Hey, where's the cream filling?"
View Post

Mr. Moose apologizes for his lack of a cream filling and implodes.

General Cade Smart, on May 1 2005, 06:16 PM, said:

Cade says "Doesnt anybody want a traditional drink, such as milkshakes or Coca Cola?"

He'll gives free ice and a extra round to anybody who wish.
View Post

Mr. Moose shouts at Cade, "Damn you and your bribes! I'll never give in! Never!
Do you hear me?
NEVER!"

:mad:

:mellow:

<_<

Mr. Moose orders a milkshake.

🙂

Cade then loads the free ice (all 80 tons of it) onto Mr. Moose's dilapidated and horribly outdated Kestrel.

"Wut dah 'ell sham aye gon ta doith saull thish icshe?" complains Mr. Moose with a mouth full of milkshake.
Cade laughs, "It's your problem now."

DE looks for a traditional Boozy Chocolate Milkshake™, but all he finds is a cheese one.
Posted Image
Yummy.

Rickton demands that it be goat cheese.

Dash wishes upon a star that he had some good orange soda.

Dash then burns to a crisp from wishing on a star.

oooh....burn! Burned! Burninate! Burninated! Burnination! Hahaha..ha...ha...ugh.

Dash is mildly retarded and is lynched by all the anti-retards.

Dash's lynched body falls into a quantum black sheep, and is promptly flushed.

Mack throws Cade a fifty-credit chip, and says, "Keep the change."

DE takes a nap because he is tired. He has a root beer line hooked into his bloodstream.

Mr. Moose, on May 1 2005, 11:14 PM, said:

Mr. Moose shouts at Cade, "Damn you and your bribes! I'll never give in! Never!
Do you hear me?
NEVER!"

:mad:

:mellow:

<_<

Mr. Moose orders a milkshake.

🙂

Cade then loads the free ice (all 80 tons of it) onto Mr. Moose's dilapidated and horribly outdated Kestrel.

"Wut dah 'ell sham aye gon ta doith saull thish icshe?" complains Mr. Moose with a mouth full of milkshake.
Cade laughs, "It's your problem now."
View Post

That was funny. I laughed hard when I saw ill never give in to your bribes. The smiles were perhaps even funnier too. Though I actually meant ice and extra round with any drink, its more hilarious this way. I didnt know why I gave you this much ice. 😛 I can dump 75 tons if you wish. Kestrel... interesting. So you have the most powerful civilian ship. So you control my character. But it doesnt matter, as the two last phrases were funny.