Boozerama Bar: The Deadly Entropy

Mack unhooks DE's root beer line, and jabs it into Cade's skull to make Cade stranger.

DE beings to slowly die in his sleep without the root beer feeding him.

(Edit: Mack got the 800th post! Yay! But this may mean a certain mod will walk in for inspection in 200 posts...)

This post has been edited by Destroyer E : 04 May 2005 - 05:16 PM

Mack, out of the kindness of his heart, rehooks the root beer line into DE.

General Cade Smart, on May 4 2005, 03:26 PM, said:

So you control my character.
View Post

Mr. Moose puts his w00tMindControlDevice TM back into the Maximum-Security, Insanity-Proof Hold (highly useful when visiting non-sane zones of the Galazy, such as the bar) on his Kestrel next to his w00tTimeControlDevice TM (Damn Microserf, I can't find the alt-### code for TM (anyone know?) 😛

Mr. Moose throws some ice at the quantum black sheep. Hmm...

A large mob of Right to Death Lawyers smash through the roof of the bar. They challenge Mack's Galactic Constitional authority to reinsert DE's feeding tube. A large courthouse materializes out of nowhere, as is their custom, in the middle of the bar. The door bursts open and enraged Pro-Life Protesters flood the bar chanting "Save DE! Save DE!" A large group of fetuses put themselves into cryogenic freeze in the ice in the Low-Security, Please-Take-Some Hold on Mr. Moose's Kestrel.

"What the belgium is going on?" says Mr. Moose as he picks himself up off the floor. He had gone to get more ice to throw at the sheep, but a group of protesters were picketing in his hold. They had been holding a sign reading, "Fetuses are people, too", but the sign was smashed over Mr. Moose's head.

Mr. Moose goes back into the bar, passing a nonivore wearing a shirt reading, "Wheat is Murder". He looks up through the hole in the roof and sees a minor deity hovering over the bar. The god tries speaks in a powerful, majestic voice, but he can't because those are reserved for major deities (the bastards). Instead he speaks in a high, nasal voice that is overall just generally irritating.

"People of Boozerama," he squonks, "I am the Moderatly-High Lord ZYGRRHGN (pronounced "bob") of the Planet QRLPRWHK (also pronounced "bob"). We have recently run out of room in our hell because the people of QRLPRWHK are completely immoral. So we decided to open a branch in this bar. This hell has been reserved for political activists. I'm so sure that none of you will mind that..." he pauses, " I am going to leave immediately."

There is an obnoxiously loud explosion. When the dust settles, Lord ZYGRRHGN is still foating there.

"Damn piece of crap!" he exclaims and pushes the button on his w00tTelportationWatch again.

_(Time Warp)
It still doesn't work

A large wormhole appears.
Mr. Moose exits the wormhole
A large wormhole dissapears.

Mr. Moose points has w00tMindControlDevice at Lord ZYGRRHGN sets the power setting to "Minor Deity" and pushes it's activation button. Mr. Moose then says "ZYGRRHGN, you will go back to QRLPRWHK, but you take all these politcals activist and set up their hell on the planet called..." he pauses, "QRLPRWHK_2 _(pronounced "Roberto")!"

"Okay." says Moderatly-High Lord ZYGRRHGN of the Planet QRLPRWHK, "I will do this."

The political nonsensory stops as the activists simulaneously explode and then, when the dust settles, teleport away.

Mr. Moose enters the wormhole

ZYGRRHGN pushes the button on this watch a third time.
(/Time Warp)_

He vanishes.

(((The other))) Mr. Moose tries to process all this, decides it is much to hard, and gets fabulously drunk instead.

Some animal rights activists attempt to liberate the quantum black sheep and are promptly flushed.

(edit)
:rolleyes:
(Someone has too much time on their hands... oh wait, it's me.)
😄
(/edit)

(((Time travel is fun!)))

This post has been edited by Mr. Moose : 06 May 2005 - 04:27 PM

DE wakes up confused as hell. DE announces that he is, in fact, pro-life, and is quite happy the protesters came in to save him. DE tells God to stay away from the horrors of the Boozy, so God returns to heaven.

DE makes sure his root beer feeding tube is in securely, and he returns to his nap.

Trugati walks into the bar after long millenia of absence. Nothing seems to have changed about her, except that her supersonic-hyperplasma blaster seems to have been replaced with a plasma ion disruptor(whatever that is). She wonders how many people still remember her, and realizes that she only recognizes a few people now- Cade, Destroyer E, Dash_Merc... where is everyone else? phantompenguin? pooper/kc3? Luke? Deadbeat(her life-long nemesis)?

She frowns slightly and orders a synthale.

Mack says, "In my other life, I remember you. Not this one, though."

Mack tells Mr. Moose that because he unplugged DE's life, he has the right to plug it back in. No court orders, no orbital bombardments, no flushing required.

Mack flushes a drunk Mr. Moose, and says hello to Trugati.

"Hi."

Trugati, on May 6 2005, 06:01 PM, said:

Trugati walks into the bar after long millenia of absence. She wonders how many people still remember her, and realizes that she only recognizes a few people now- Cade, Destroyer E, Dash_Merc... where is everyone else? phantompenguin? pooper/kc3? Luke? Deadbeat(her life-long nemesis)?

and orders a synthale.
View Post

Trugati! Youre back! We have missed you! We have wondered where you were. I got happy to see youre back. Cade answers: theyre gone. Perhaps they got tired of the bars style of randomness. Ill sive you a free extra synthale and whatever you wish. See, I am the barman now. Perhaps ill later do a prank for the memory of old times... 😛 :laugh:

P.S. What made you post now after being absent so long... perhaps even a few bars?

DE wakes up to welcome Trugati. Luke hangs around the boards, but not in the bar. pp doesn't remember his password. I don't know what happened to the others. I still await UR's return.

DE orders root beers for all in the return of a bar female.

Yeah, it's strange having a woman around here . . .

Mack bows and offers to help clean up the very messy bar

Mackilroy, on May 6 2005, 03:30 PM, said:

Mack tells Mr. Moose that because he unplugged DE's life, he has the right to plug it back in. No court orders, no orbital bombardments, no flushing required.
View Post

"Well try telling that to those lawyers," Mr. Moose hiccups at Mack, "They seem pretty pissed about there being no trial to keep them occupied and generally waste everyone's time."

Mr. Moose's quest to rid himself of his free ice is going poorly. The riot police won't leave until those picketers settle down, the picketers won't leave until the fetuses (who were damned to hell by Lord ZYGRRHGN of the Planet QRLPRWHK because they were going to become political activists (which is a mortal sin on QRLPRWHK) if they hadn't had met with a prenatal death) are saved, and the fetuses decided that they quite like it in the cargo hold and have no intention of going anywhere anytime soon. Meanwhile, the situation is only getting worse as more and more political activists are unmercilessly slaughtered on QRLPRWHK and being damned to the Boozerama Bar. Mr. Moose's ship, and, indeed the entire the bar, is becoming quite full.

And to just make things complicated Mr. Moose is just barely sober enough for rational thought.

An idea floats through Mr. Moose's alcohol clouded brain.

Mr. Moose squeezes onto his ship and heads for the Maximum-Security, Insanity-Proof Hold. He checks to make sure no one is looking and punches in the passcode. After a brief liver biopsy (just to make sure), the door opens. He grabs his w00tTimeControlDevice and his w00tMindContolDevice. He sets the dial on the wTCD to exactly seven posts and pushes the activation button.

Mr. Moose enters the wormhole

Mr. Moose exits the wormhole

Mr. Moose drops the w00t Devices and exits the hold, not forgetting to lock it, of course. The political hell is gone for good. Mr. Moose goes back into the bar and orders a round.

The quantum black sheep is nowhere to befound.
😞

This post has been edited by Mr. Moose : 06 May 2005 - 04:30 PM

LabRat reappears, having shaken off the copywrite law agents. He goes to the bar, and orders a cream soda.

I don't know why I decided to return again. I guess I just decided I missed this place. This time, I intend to stick around. So how many bars have I missed?

Oh, yes. Trugati still remembers all those pranks. Who knows, she just might have a trick or two up her sleeve just in case Cade tries anything funny. But for now, she decides to simply enjoy Boozerama-ing with her old friends.

Trugati downs one synthale and looks around. Mack is right- the bar does seem quite messy. Not that she cares, of course- the bar was even messier back when it was named "The Boozaramma Bar!". 😉

She remarks in her mind that she liked the black-and-green layout of the forums better, shrugs, and reaches for the next (free) synthale.

(Oh, and Mack--Drat. It's a bad sign that less females play computer games or become forum junkies. :rolleyes: )

This post has been edited by Trugati : 07 May 2005 - 05:57 AM

What was the last bar you were in?

Trugati!

Where have you been? We missed you!

DE: is that really what happened to pp?

Oh, Trugati: I finally got Basilisk running, and started up a wonderful Mac version Boozy plug for EVC. It's not finished, though...still gots to add all the pers and misn resources...will you please resend your ship details, etc. to Adrian.Prestemon@students.conserveschool.org.

Sorry for the quick post. Bye.

Trugati : Maybe it's because females aren't as crazy as males. shrugs

Mack looks around, and notices he can't find his socks, as they are buried among the rubble, trash, people from the planet QRLPRWHK, synthales, unexploded bombs, crashed ships, broken droids, old copies of Mario , and the occasional bargoer.

I liked the green-and-black forums better too. Now we have this ESB-esque place.

shrugs again

Mack then proceeds to build a machine which, when anyone tries to travel through time, they are instead turned into a thimble.

Hey Dash! I've been...erm...off gallivanting elsewhere. :unsure: The EVC plug? rubs hands Ah, excellent. What sort of details did you want, though? Hail messages, ship, etc.?

Trugati watches Mack create the machine and plots to make a plugin for it that involves acid pits.

Mackilroy, on May 9 2005, 04:10 PM, said:

Trugati :
I liked the green-and-black forums better too.

Agreed.

Mackilroy, on May 9 2005, 04:10 PM, said:

Mack then proceeds to build a machine which, when anyone tries to travel through time, they are instead turned into a thimble.
View Post

Tries to travels through time
Turns into thimble
Curses loudly

laughs as Mr. Moose's universe is turned upside down when he becomes a thimble

Hey, that's cool, Trugati! As long as I'm not in the acid pit . . .

Wishes he had fallen into acid pit instead of being turned into a thimble
Death can be dealt with; transfiguration... is much harder.
Turns universe right-side up
"Oh that's much better."
Looks around
Sees acid pit
Rolls towards acid pit
Is stopped by large foot
Mack's foot.
Curses loudly