stuck on rebel missions

I have just completed the mission where you take commandos to luna (after getting a cloaking device. I picked them up on mars, flew them to levo, and was told to keep the cloaking device and continue helping out the rebels. However, now i have been running around, killing pirates, getting rich, but no new rebel missions. I have found some "defend the planet" missions but nothing else. What should i do?

This post has been edited by ph34r : 22 April 2005 - 09:04 PM

I believe you go to the bar on Mars for the next mission, but I'm not sure. It's been awhile.

I went to the bar on mars, found the rebels, and brought em to levo. Then what? I go to mars again?

ph34r, on Apr 22 2005, 09:44 PM, said:

I went to the bar on mars, found the rebels, and brought em to levo. Then what? I go to mars again?
View Post

Woops. Sorry, I'm not known to read much. 😉

Try returning to Palshife and see if there is anything in the bar. If not try Sirgil III. Like I said, it's been awhile, so I'm not sure.

OK, it's 6 days since the question was posted, but I just went through the same problem. After dropping the commandoes at Levo, the next mission starts at Palshife. According to the "EV Mission Workbook" (it's in the "guides" section of the add-ons collection), the mission has a 15% chance of occurring when you land on the planet and you need a "Dangerous" combat rating and an "Upstanding Citizen" planet attitude rating, but I got it with a rating that was probably in the high end of the "Good Egg" range. It took patience -- I had to kill a lot of confeds and haul a lot of weapons for the guys on Clotho Prime before the mission showed up.