EVGE: Orion Union

i cant seem to get the next mission for this string. the last mission i did was "Kill 'em All" where you destroy a Rebel attack fleet with the help of 2 gunships. i am a Role Model in all Orion space. i have an Ultimate combat rating and im flying a Proximan Battleship with all the upgrades. where do i get the next mission?

As of now i am ‘Piller of Society’ in all systems under control of the Orion Union. please help.

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Try Polaris space. I believe that, after a while, Orion missions stop. Go to the Polaris Homeworld, and you should get a mission 'Polaris Redemption I'.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.mazca.com/")Mazca(/url) , Moderator, EV Developer's Corner
The King of Pork
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number;=9&SUBMIT;=Go")EV Developer's Corner(/url) | (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/cgi-bin/vftp/show.pl?product=evn&category;=utilities&display;=date&file;=NovaTools.sit")NovaTools(/url) | (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/cgi-bin/ubb/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number;=29&SUBMIT;=Go")EV Development FAQs(/url) | (url="http://"http://www.evula.com")Obligatory EVula Link(/url) |
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum9/HTML/003196.html")Plugin Recruitment list(/url) | (url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum9/HTML/003091.html")Plugin Beta-tester list(/url)

Quote

Originally posted by Mazca:
**Try Polaris space. I believe that, after a while, Orion missions stop. Go to the Polaris Homeworld, and you should get a mission 'Polaris Redemption I'.

**

ok i went and tried that but no luck. any other suggestions?

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Quote

Originally posted by U.E. Admiral:
**ok i went and tried that but no luck. any other suggestions?

**

Ooookay. Here's what ya need to do.

Screw the Union for right now. Go work your legal status up in Polaris space and start working on their mission strings. There will come a time when you'll be asked to destroy a confederate naval base. Completion of that mission will open up another string of mission in Orion space, including the destruction of a prototype Polaris ship. At that point, you can head back to Polaris space and THEN do the Polaris Redemption missions.

EVGE is set up so that you're playing for both the Polaris Alliance and the Orion Union, who just happen to be at war with each other. More likely than not, You'll eventually get bored and just dominate them both. Until then, make sure you've got a tough ship with ALOT of fuel. You'll be making runs all the way across the galaxy all the time. Just get something heavy and set it on your jump key.

And if you really get bored, try finding those damned proxima missions or the alien missions. There are rumors that the Alien Fighter can be purchased if you handle things correctly.

-AJ

------------------
0-60 3.0s...1320ft/9.2s...Head Gasket Bursts...

Quote

Originally posted by AJ:
**Ooookay. Here's what ya need to do.

Screw the Union for right now. Go work your legal status up in Polaris space and start working on their mission strings. There will come a time when you'll be asked to destroy a confederate naval base. Completion of that mission will open up another string of mission in Orion space, including the destruction of a prototype Polaris ship. At that point, you can head back to Polaris space and THEN do the Polaris Redemption missions.

EVGE is set up so that you're playing for both the Polaris Alliance and the Orion Union, who just happen to be at war with each other. More likely than not, You'll eventually get bored and just dominate them both. Until then, make sure you've got a tough ship with ALOT of fuel. You'll be making runs all the way across the galaxy all the time. Just get something heavy and set it on your jump key.

And if you really get bored, try finding those damned proxima missions or the alien missions. There are rumors that the Alien Fighter can be purchased if you handle things correctly.

-AJ

**

i thank you for your suggestion. i've already dont the Proximan missions. how else would i have one of their battleships? and a proximan battleship has 200 jumps of fuel so i wont have a problem there. i hope what you are suggesting works, otherwise i will be wasting a lot of time.

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

I used the EV Mission Bit Reporter from the add-ons section of the site on my copy. I traced the mission bit paths backwards from the key mission that allows you to buy Orion Ships. it ended up at the beginning off the Polaris mission string. There are a couple of side-strings that branch off as well but they're minor in comparison.

-AJ

------------------
0-60 3.0s...1320ft/9.2s...Head Gasket Bursts...

Quote

Originally posted by AJ:
**I used the EV Mission Bit Reporter from the add-ons section of the site on my copy. I traced the mission bit paths backwards from the key mission that allows you to buy Orion Ships. it ended up at the beginning off the Polaris mission string. There are a couple of side-strings that branch off as well but they're minor in comparison.

-AJ

**

it worked. thank you.

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

Quote

Originally posted by AJ:
**EVGE is set up so that you're playing for both the Polaris Alliance and the Orion Union, who just happen to be at war with each other. More likely than not, You'll eventually get bored and just dominate them both. Until then, make sure you've got a tough ship with ALOT of fuel. You'll be making runs all the way across the galaxy all the time. Just get something heavy and set it on your jump key.

**

Oh!!! That explains...something. Grin

------------------
Mike Lee (Firebird)
Visit Cymltaneous Solutions: (url="http://"http://cs.paching.com/")http://cs.paching.com/(/url)

Quote

Originally posted by Firebird:
**Oh!!! That explains...something. Grin

**

I can't figure out if I should laught because I got that or if I'm way off and just confusing myself. 😃

Anyway...

Mike, do you think you'll be able to put any more time into revising the target pics for NR? If not, I need to get started on those.

-AJ

------------------
0-60 3.0s...1320ft/9.2s...Head Gasket Bursts...

<watches as the thread runs off topic>

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

isnt that the point of this?

------------------
Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum26/HTML/007247.html")Event Horizon 2 Sign-Up(/url)
(url="http://"http://evula.com") EVula's Lair(/url)| (url="http://"http://starfleet-ssf.com/index2.html")The SSF(/url) | (url="http://"mailto:jager@evula.net")mailto:jager@evula.net(/url)jager@evula.net

Quote

Originally posted by AJ:
**I can't figure out if I should laught because I got that or if I'm way off and just confusing myself. 😃

Anyway...

Mike, do you think you'll be able to put any more time into revising the target pics for NR? If not, I need to get started on those.

-AJ

**

Heh.

Well, regarding the target pics, if you can remember which ones need to be done, then in between my hours of homework and small numbers of hours of sleep I'm sure I'll be able to find a time when I need a break and could work on them. Of course, that means I can be demoted from "Has Very Little Life" to "Has No Life," but that's okay, because I'm an EV-er.

------------------
Mike Lee (Firebird)
Visit Cymltaneous Solutions: (url="http://"http://cs.paching.com/")http://cs.paching.com/(/url)

Quote

Originally posted by Firebird:
**Heh.

Well, regarding the target pics, if you can remember which ones need to be done, then in between my hours of homework and small numbers of hours of sleep I'm sure I'll be able to find a time when I need a break and could work on them. Of course, that means I can be demoted from "Has Very Little Life" to "Has No Life," but that's okay, because I'm an EV-er.

**

I'll figure out which ones those are and send you an E-Mail in a day or so. Thanks alot. It's almost complete.

-AJ

------------------
0-60 3.0s...1320ft/9.2s...Head Gasket Bursts...

Log in to reply