EMPIRE Webstory OOC Discussion

I'll stick with Vice Admiral, and the Terrans.

------------------

That makes 3, with you, firestorm, and Jager. If one more joined for Terran, then things would be perfect...

------------------
Go Red Sox, Go Bruins, Go Celtics, Go Patriots.

<is confused - is used to people handling empires alone> EV webstories are so...different. <shakes head>

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair

I'm around, sort of..

------------------
Peace, Love, and Chicken Grease
(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum26/HTML/007247.html")Event Horizon 2 Sign-Up(/url)
(url="http://"http://evula.com") EVula's Lair(/url)| (url="http://"http://starfleet-ssf.com/index2.html")The SSF(/url) | (url="http://"mailto:jager@evula.net")mailto:jager@evula.net(/url)jager@evula.net

Do we begin with all fleets the same as last time or in the exact same spot? Or do we compose the new fleets again?

------------------
The Thunderhead Lance and Ion Cannon: Coming to an outfitter near you!

For everyone, apart from Pirates, you have the same stuff. I end up with more than I had, but less than the 2 Pirate factions put together, plus more space, so I need to rework things a bit.

RMA

------------------
If someone makes a mistake, it is not my fault. I will however use it to my advantage.

Voted most likely to be a serial killer by Insane Asylum - 2002

Okay then, off to post I go. I'll probably just resubmit my first post.

(gripe) Okay, what on Earth is the Lone Penguin doing? He's the Hunn'sta leader, so why on Earth is he at Turin, how did his warships start at Palshife, and why is he offering a tech trade with the Terrans? Is that even legal? Ipvicus, can I just set an assassin on him or something? (/gripe)

(edited to add to the gripe)
------------------

(This message has been edited by specops (edited 08-05-2002).)

What exactly is my fleet status and where am I?

------------------

Originally posted by specops:
(gripe) Okay, what on Earth is the Lone Penguin doing? He's the Hunn'sta leader, so why on Earth is he at Turin, how did his warships start at Palshife, and why is he offering a tech trade with the Terrans? Is that even legal? Ipvicus, can I just set an assassin on him or something? (/gripe)

Don't worry...the guy Ipvicus was stupid enough to assign as moderator has a knife ready. A nice, big, curved knife.

Joke. : )

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair

Hey! I've decided it'd be a good idea to keep a log of ever post somewhere other than the board for easier reference. I created a word document with all the posts so far in the mk|| thread. I'll send it to anyone whenever they want it.

And are there any openings? Despite school starting again yesterday, I might have enough freetime to do this.

------------------
"Once upon a time I went to the park and there was the Hobo feeding the ducks and he was like "Hobo Hobo" and he threw the popcorn to the ducks and the ducks went to eat it but the hobo got hungry and went "Hobo Hobo" and ate the popcorn and the ducks got mad and grew horns and staring stabbing the Hobo to death and dragged him into the lake and he was like "hobo hobo" and no one ever saw him again."

Jimbob: We have openings for Terran fleet commanders and possibly a Hunn'sta leader if the current one ever makes a post like that last one.

Since I have re-organized the Terran fleets I figured I would let my commanders choose to whichever of the new fleets struck their fancy. Jager if you want you can have control of the fighter squadrons attached to firestorm's fleet (whichever one that is).

------------------
Out ride the sons of Terra,
Far dirves the thundering jet,
Up leaps the race of Earthmen,
Out, far, and onward yet - Robert A. Heinlein, The Green Hills of Earth

Hi everyone.

Too bad about the web story. I have been reading all your posts in this matter and I was wondering, how time consuming is this exactly? Got any room for an RPG player from way back in the day? I admit I am a rookie to webstories. But maybe theres a small role I could play?

------------------
I came here to kick ass
and chew bubblegum...
and I am all out of
bubblegum

I don't think this would be any more time consuming than any RPG, and we woud be happy to have you along. In fact I could really use you as a Terran Fleet Commander.

------------------

Well, I'll admit that TLP's post was better this time. But it's sort of vague I'm wondering two things: (a)why he even bothered posting it and (🆒 what his plan is. So penguin, if you read this, please, share with me what your plan was going to be.

------------------

I was planing to put a spacebomb in it and put a few heavy rockets so i have it target it self with a missle so the heavy rockets go off distroying the ship and the space bomb distroy what ever ship was carying it :D. Please dont call me TLP call me Penguin it is more nonvauge

------------------
"You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose. But you cant pick your friends nose."- Me

Originally posted by TheLonePenguin:
**I was planing to put a spacebomb in it and put a few heavy rockets so i have it target it self with a missle so the heavy rockets go off distroying the ship and the space bomb distroy what ever ship was carying it:D. Please dont call me TLP call me Penguin it is more nonvauge

You mean you wanted to do this to your own ships? Unless you got a spacebomb on board an Empire ship (virtually impossible), there's not way you'd destroy an enemy ship. (Unless the resulting explosion killed the ship, which is fairly unlikely.)

------------------

they put the ship inside their ship Inside their sheild so the only thing protecting it is their hull and i would get what they gave me before that then i would sell it and get money

------------------
"You can pick your friends, you can pick your nose. But you cant pick your friends nose."- Me

The only problem with that is the fact that in order for it work the Terran Star Empire would need to be led by a flatworm. Needless to say I am not a flatworm.

------------------

Originally posted by Tiamat:
**Hi everyone.

Too bad about the web story. I have been reading all your posts in this matter and I was wondering, how time consuming is this exactly? Got any room for an RPG player from way back in the day? I admit I am a rookie to webstories. But maybe theres a small role I could play?

That depends from person to person. The best idea, Tiamat, is to look at all posts by one person, and their length, and ask yourself how long it would take you to write it.

And if you're at all interested in EVO...I don't suppose I could snatch you for a future story?

------------------
-Lyat Esponer Corsair

Originally posted by Vice Admiral Ipvicus:
**The only problem with that is the fact that in order for it work the Terran Star Empire would need to be led by a flatworm. Needless to say I am not a flatworm.

I think even a flatworm is too smart for that. Perhaps a hydra. Honestly, I still have trouble understanding how that would work as a plan. And Esponer, unless I'm very much mistaken, you've already snatched me.

------------------

(This message has been edited by specops (edited 08-06-2002).)