Ship editor

Originally posted by The Space Between:
**Sorry if I was a little hot `n bothered. I was full of piss and vinegar those few days. The WTC attack had me all riled up cuz my bro was almost hit by some stuff from the building.
Okay, EVula, I didn't get my "stories" mixed up. And now, the plug is gone. It's dead. It doesn't work. So, it's been delayed for who-knows how long. The thing wrong with it is that when you open the game (ENTER SHIP), it freezes to a black screen. Meaning, you have to hit forc shutdown. (apple+option+start/off button)

Many people have been hot and bothered by the WTC attack, most without the personal reason you have. Hope your brother is OK.

Sorry you are having problems with your plug. It need not be gone or dead because it doesn't work at first. If you are serious about plug development, you have some trouble shooting ahead of you.

There are plenty of people on this board, or better yet the Developers' Board, who are willing to help all they can by answering questions and offering advice.

------------------
Joe Burnette
"I find that humans can be divided into only two meaningful categories: Decent Humans and Sonsofbitches; both types appear to be evenly distributed
among all shapes, colors, sizes, and nationalities." -- Keith Laumer