How big is Garendall?

How big is the country Garendall (if it is a country)?

The map in the upcoming section seems a bit small with only 4 towns...

It's so fun when there is lots of interesting places to see, which Cythera didn't have at all... :frown:

------------------
I will go, but I do not know the way - Frodo Baggins

hmm... that's an easy question, but it doesn't have a straight forward answer. but here goes:

PoG is big. no, it's huge. you can spend hours wandering around the endless maps and never cross the same tracks twice. but there really aren't that many places to go that have any kind of general purpose. There are a few more towns than that maps gives away - those are just the important ones (Note: that map is the actuall game map. it's hundreds of level-maps pasted together and shrunk down in Photoshop). most of the stuff you'll encounter off the beaten path will be cool landmarks or interesting enemies in their odd little homes. but take my word for it: it's a big game.

------------------
Do not follow me for I may not lead. Do not lead for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.
-Jedi

Sounds good!

Now I just have to wait until it arrives...

------------------
I will go, but I do not know the way - Frodo Baggins

(snip)

(deleted for irrelevance)

------------------
Do not follow me for I may not lead. Do not lead for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me, either. Just leave me the hell alone.
-Jedi

(This message has been edited by jmitchell (edited 06-05-2001).)

He did say it best. The place is enormus, and I'll mail a clean $5 to the first person to prove they've visited every sector of it.

-Anatole

------------------
Whee!

Originally posted by Anatole:
**He did say it best. The place is enormus, and I'll mail a clean $5 to the first person to prove they've visited every sector of it.

Small print: This offer excludes beta testers, employees of Ambrosia and/or Beenox and their immediate families. Void where prohibited. 😛

------------------
Back in my day, we didn't have any of this here UBB nonsense. It was DiscBoard or nothing, and we liked it!
"LOOK OUT , here comes big strong GLENN" - chill_rx

damn! I wanted my $5!

------------------
-Jedi

hmmmmmmm.........

sounds pretty interesting

------------------
My very first EVO Chronichle called "The UE's Dread" Followed by the "U.E.S. Inconvertrable" Then "What Happened to Huron" finally "Ontario the Azdara"
What do you think?