Yet another question

I'm in my awesome Corvette, and who should show up but a confed ship(not sure of the type) and an argosy not affiliated with anyone. i decided to disable the a rgosy and take its stuff. When I fire a torpedo at it, the confed goes after me. What's up with that?

------------------

It may be that your in a Confed system and the Confed is trying to protect a trader.

------------------
In three words I can sum up all I've learned about life;it goes on
-Robert Frost

Yeah, I'd probably agree, but I think that the same goes if you're in an independent system. If you don't want to be shot at by anyone who's exceptionally mean, then don't shoot an innocent trader when there's a govt ship in the system. The only people that they won't stop you killing are pirates. Go after pirates - they'll like you for that.

------------------

Makes sense. Thanks! 🙂

------------------

Rebels are safe - it's just Confeds that like to get their nose stuck in everything.

Traders and Independant are listed as Confed allies, you see.

------------------
Draw the line with fire,
Cross it with ice,
Banish the fiery sun,
And bring on the silent moon.

i dont know about you, but i joined the rebels after being a pirate. 🙂 i only joined them because my criminal recored was to horrible to work for the confeds. Reables dont care if you shoot any traders as long as you dont shoot them. THE ONLY REASON I JOINED REBELS.

------------------
if it dosent doesn't
squiel its not worth
killing

yeah the confeds always shoot at you if you shoot someone, except pira tes and rebels. and you might have been in a confed system or it was a confed ship you blew up. maybe neither.

------------------

the rebels shoot at you if you're simply flying in a rebel galaxy with a better than clean record :

------------------
Jeremy Woodruff as,
THE WHITE SHADOW

Jeremy:the rebels shoot at you if you're simply flying in a rebel galaxy with a better than clean record :

what are you talking about they only attack you if you have a bad reccord with them

------------------
if it dosent doesn't
squiel its not worth
killing