Eye of smegging Orion

That plug is giving me much annoyance. I did the start bit where you transport that lady to THERA station. And I've assisted some tribal group but I'tb would appear to have gone rather dead. I looked at the misn Resource but it is so mixed up it ain't funny. It started out so cool with that bar brawl and all. But I think it's got on my nerves a fair bit.

Please help me

Rimm

Some suggestions:

1. Read carefully, especially the mission briefings and the documentation which comes with the plug.

2. Make sure that you have fully explored the map.

3. The fun doesn't really start until you have a combat rating of at least "Noteworthy". It helps if you have a Kestrel or at least a fast Corvette by then.

4. Be patient. Eye of Orion is bug-free and has a smashing conclusion, but it requires wit as well as a fast trigger finger.

T.O.P.

------------------
"Good mathematics is not how many answers you know,
but how you behave when you don't know the answer."

The Old Professor Houston, Texas

If you run into a dead in on Eye of Orion just go to Thera Station, Armstrong and in one mission string New Bavaria. I think you need to go to Armstrong after helping the tribe on Deneb.

------------------
Bayazid Al-Othmani
By any means necessary - Brother Malcolm

I am also playing Eye of Orion. I have found it very enjoyable. I am currently stuck in the game, though. I have the mission that starts out as a lecture and becomes a search for an archeologist's lost grave. I think it would be in the Thanos system, but I am unable to land on that planet. It doesnt' register when I try to land on it. Do I need to edit something-- and if so, how? Any help would be appreciated. My e-mail address is cschwalenberg@aol.com for now. Thank you.

Originally posted by The Fool:
I am also playing Eye of Orion. I have found it very enjoyable. I am currently stuck in the game, though. I have the mission that starts out as a lecture and becomes a search for an archeologist's lost grave. I think it would be in the Thanos system, but I am unable to land on that planet. It doesnt' register when I try to land on it. Do I need to edit something-- and if so, how? Any help would be appreciated. My e-mail address is cschwalenberg@aol.com for now. Thank you.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but I think all you have to do is hit the 1, 2, 3, or 4 keys until Thanos is selected, then land. Let me know if that works.

MAJOR SPOILER WARNING!!!! DON'T LOOK BELOW IF YOU THINK YOU CAN FIND THE DEVIL'S BED ON YOUR OWN.

It's not Thanos. It's another spob in the Thanos system called Hob's Rest. I think it's spob 3.

------------------
"Good mathematics is not how many answers you know,
but how you behave when you don't know the answer."

The Old Professor Houston, Texas