Clearing EV mission bits.

What i meant to say was" how can i clear my lpug-in using pilot of misn bits??

(This message has been edited by Cotton Mouse (edited 02-02-2000).)

has anyone noticed that there is only one topic in the evo board with the funny big red dot?

The plug is called EV Mission Control.

It should be available at the EV website and possibly at the Ambrosia website under Escape Velocity Add-ons.

T.O.P.

------------------
"Good mathematics is not how many answers you know,
but how you behave when you don't know the answer."

The Old Professor Houston, Texas

What i meant to say was" how can i clear my lpug-in using pilot of misn bits??

------------------
~(^..^)

In response to the question about clearing bits, its easy if you know what bits need to be cleared. Just make a dummy mission available 100% of the itme on Levo and make the mission to just take off and land and then set it to clear those bits on completion. Of course there aren't that many slots, so you may need to make many such missions to clear a dozen bits. If this wasn't clear enough then send me email with a bit you want clear and I will do an example for you.

Max

------------------

Ya'see, I completed teh entire plug of PALE and have all standard missions in teh game done, these are A LOT of mission bits.

------------------
~(^..^)

Well mouse, I suggest that you start with a new pilot. Sorry about that. I guess it would be convenient to have one around that had no bits set, or just the standard EV bits so that you could always call it up when you start a new plug. But there is a problem with using an old pilot. Alot of plugs are made for you to start from scratch (i.e. Galactic Scourge) or assume that you are either a rebel or a confed. It would be easy enough to make a starter pilot with no bits but a couple million in cash.

Max

------------------