How to install add-ons with Uplink: the Mac Version

@rickton, on Nov 1 2008, 12:27 PM, said in How to install add-ons with Uplink: the Mac Version:

The next version Onlink will be released on Mac. The legal issues have been sorted through specifically for Onlink, not for any other mods. Onlink is an exception to the rule.
As part of the agreement, I'm pretty sure that it won't be playable at all unless you've registered Uplink, though.

That is correct. It will fall under the same types of demo mode restrictions as Uplink.

-rudy

I have the 1.6.1 version and can't figure out how to get my gateway to show in game. I put everything in the right place I believe, but it won't show in the list. I am trying to use the Necrologa gateway from the addons page. have a Merry Christmas, Mike

Did anybody manage to perhaps run Uplink under CrossOver and apply the FBI mod?

QUOTE (JazzJohannes @ Aug 14 2009, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Did anybody manage to perhaps run Uplink under CrossOver and apply the FBI mod?

I'm sure it is possible, but I don't know of anyone that has tried, then reported it here. Is there a specific question about such a setup that you need an answer for?

xander

hey just checking, I'm having trouble getting ANY addons to work with 1.6.1

when i installed Uplink, it consisted of a drag and drop package to applications. there is no data folder in the directory. I created a Data folder and put it in the directory with uplink, but themes still won't show up in game.

What's going on here?

Having issues installing themes using the directions at http://www.ambrosias...ods-for-Uplink-
I have Steam for mac version 1.6.2