Bank Hack?

Wait, I keep losing out on the bank heist too. You can backup your character file? I don't have to restart from scratch? :blink: How do I do that?

First and foremost, I would suggest that you read the guide, which can be found at http://guide.modlink.net . That should give you quite a bit of insight into how the game is played.

Beyond that, if you get caught, you have to start over from scratch. It is possible to backup your profile, but that is, as far as I am concerned, cheating, so I am not going to tell you how to do it. At any rate, it should be fairly obvious which files contain your user profile, so I am sure that you will figure that out. Barring that, someone else might give you the method.

xander

Hello,
I have many bank accounts to hack, who can work with me, i can give you these accounts and you hack and we share. What do you want to do in ur best interest? let me know. thanks. RALPH

@rick_hardslab, on Jul 30 2003, 04:31 PM, said in Bank Hack?:

There are 4 steps to a successful bank hack. (and some prerequesites)

The first is you must find an account with money to steal. The difficult way is to log in as admin and get all the accounts and go in each, the easy way is to get a mission where you "trace unauthorized money transfer" finish that mission and write down the account number and bank it got sent to, you can steal that million.

Second you need to have an account to send the stolen money to. Use an account on the same bank as you are stealing from. Make sure you write down all the account numbers on a sheet of paper to use as you go.

Third you need hud detector and monitor bypass v5, and proxy bypass v5, and Log deleter v4

Fourth you need some bounces. I usually bounce through all the servers I have accounts on, hack into about 5 internal servivces machines and use them too, thats usually enough.

Now the most important thing is that your first bounce must be through internic. You have to delete the log of your bounce through there or else they will catch you through a passive trace. Then bounce through all the other servers you have and connect to the bank. use monitor and proxy bypass. Log in the account you plan to steal from. send the money to your other account at the same bank. Now go to account statment, and delete the lof of the money transfer with log deleter, now log on your account at the bank, the one that recieved the money, and delete the log that you recieved the money. Now disconnect from the bank and log into internic. Go into admin and delete the log of the bounce(s) and that you logged in as admin. DO NOT DELETE THE LOG OF YOUR CONNECTION TO INTERNIC.

If you did everything corectly you have succeeded. Put time in fast forward for a day or two to make sure before you do stuff and then find out you failed.

Oh and I forgot the most important step. back up your guy before trying incase you fail.

------------------
Cheat 2
Cheat in almost any mac game. Even Nova... Even UPLINK.

No, seriously, as I said in my PM, go soak your head.

1. Uplink is a game, not real hacking.
  2. Proposing to hack banks and share the money with any random person here is illegal, you know, right?
  3. Even if we were really hacking banks, what makes you think that anyone here would want to help you?

xander

@rick_hardslab, on Jul 30 2003, 05:31 PM, said in Bank Hack?:

There are 4 steps to a successful bank hack. (and some prerequesites)

The first is you must find an account with money to steal. The difficult way is to log in as admin and get all the accounts and go in each, the easy way is to get a mission where you "trace unauthorized money transfer" finish that mission and write down the account number and bank it got sent to, you can steal that million.

Second you need to have an account to send the stolen money to. Use an account on the same bank as you are stealing from. Make sure you write down all the account numbers on a sheet of paper to use as you go.

Third you need hud detector and monitor bypass v5, and proxy bypass v5, and Log deleter v4

Fourth you need some bounces. I usually bounce through all the servers I have accounts on, hack into about 5 internal servivces machines and use them too, thats usually enough.

Now the most important thing is that your first bounce must be through internic. You have to delete the log of your bounce through there or else they will catch you through a passive trace. Then bounce through all the other servers you have and connect to the bank. use monitor and proxy bypass. Log in the account you plan to steal from. send the money to your other account at the same bank. Now go to account statment, and delete the lof of the money transfer with log deleter, now log on your account at the bank, the one that recieved the money, and delete the log that you recieved the money. Now disconnect from the bank and log into internic. Go into admin and delete the log of the bounce(s) and that you logged in as admin. DO NOT DELETE THE LOG OF YOUR CONNECTION TO INTERNIC.

If you did everything corectly you have succeeded. Put time in fast forward for a day or two to make sure before you do stuff and then find out you failed.

Oh and I forgot the most important step. back up your guy before trying incase you fail.

------------------
Cheat 2
Cheat in almost any mac game. Even Nova... Even UPLINK.

Can u tell me how do I get the softwares hud detector and monitor bypass v5, and proxy bypass v5, and Log deleter v4?

Thanks in advance

Well, you read the guide.

Dear Hackers

If you managed to hack bank accounts and want to get the money without any trace, the best way is to wire transfer the money into an account designated by us. We will share the money together but the most important thing is you won't get into trouble because anything happen we will handle at myside.

How it be done:-

1. First... bow down to Hector D. Byrd...

2. Send Magnus a bunch of your money...

3. Buy Uplink and realize that this game is pretty damn awesome!!!

P/S: EVula has a really big ego. Everyone likes nfreader.

Regards
General Boagard Scabies

This post has been edited by nfreader : 02 February 2009 - 02:36 PM

dear person who doesn't understand this is a game...

you make me laugh.

I would've just deleted the post, but I like nfreader's edit better.

@mrxak, on Feb 2 2009, 02:54 PM, said in Bank Hack?:

I would've just deleted the post, but I like nfreader's edit better.

SEE?! Everyone DOES like nfreader!

@nfreader, on Feb 2 2009, 03:48 PM, said in Bank Hack?:

SEE?! Everyone DOES like nfreader!

I love nfreader more than anyone else on this planet.

This post has been edited by nfreader : 14 February 2009 - 04:46 PM
Reason for edit: Because I can. 🙂