Bank Hack?

I recently tried to hack into a bank, the organic system bank or something...i got in undected placed the V5. monitor and proxy, i got all the bank account #s and the passwords, then logged in as the first member, i transfered the money to my uplink bank account. deleted the bank statements, and at this point i was still on their server, so i logged into the 2nd members account...mind you, that no active trace has been started, when all of a sudden i got caught and my comp was seized.....what did i do wrong? what did i miss?

This post has been edited by phate001 : 29 August 2006 - 10:45 PM

@phate001, on Aug 30 2006, 03:44 AM, said in Bank Hack?:

I recently tried to hack into a bank, the organic system bank or something...i got in undected placed the V5. monitor and proxy, i got all the bank account #s and the passwords, then logged in as the first member, i transfered the money to my uplink bank account. deleted the bank statements, and at this point i was still on their server, so i logged into the 2nd members account...mind you, that no active trace has been started, when all of a sudden i got caught and my comp was seized.....what did i do wrong? what did i miss?

You have to delete your logs. You have to do that quickly. Banks tend not to like being hacked, and will track you down in a matter of minutes. You must be quick, like the wind.

xander

@darwinian, on Aug 30 2006, 10:45 AM, said in Bank Hack?:

You have to delete your logs. You have to do that quickly. Banks tend not to like being hacked, and will track you down in a matter of minutes. You must be quick, like the wind.

xander

so they did a passive trace...i never alerted them to my pressence so i didn't think they did a passive or active trace...

This post has been edited by phate001 : 30 August 2006 - 12:15 PM

@phate001, on Aug 30 2006, 05:14 PM, said in Bank Hack?:

so they did a passive trace...i never alerted them to my pressence so i didn't think they did a passive or active trace...

Yes. They are doing a passive trace. Any system that you hack will do a passive trace. It has nothing to do with setting off the security. If you hack a bank, they will attempt to trace you. Banks have extreemely fast passive traces -- I generaly only hack only one account at a time, so that I have time to erase the logs.

xander

ok i did just that, i got into the account transfered the money, deleted the statements. Then dissconnected and logged into InterNIC and deleted all the logs there, several minutes later i got caught...i must have bad luck, i have never been able to hack a bank, but i can get into anything else without getting caught. why can't i get it right

This post has been edited by phate001 : 30 August 2006 - 11:08 PM

@phate001, on Aug 31 2006, 04:00 AM, said in Bank Hack?:

ok i did just that, i got into the account transfered the money, deleted the statements. Then dissconnected and logged into InterNIC and deleted all the logs there, several minutes later i got caught...i must have bad luck, i have never been able to hack a bank, but i can get into anything else without getting caught. why can't i get it right

Did you delete the statements in your own account?

xander

@darwinian, on Aug 31 2006, 10:03 AM, said in Bank Hack?:

xander

....yeah..............ummmmmm.......no...............might be why

I'd suggest also creating another bank account at the bank you're illegitimately extracting money from. It drops a step.

Yup, best way to steal money is to not have to switch banks. And you can always legitimately transfer the money from your new account to any other after the hack.

I had put down the game for a considerable amount of time, and when I tried to pick the game up the other day, couldn't seem to execute a bank hack correctly. Must be losing my touch (in one game, I stole all the money in the entire world, so I must indeed be rusty). Fail-safe solution: just buy a gateway with a security slot using hard earned money, install a self-destruct, then nuke it as soon as the transfer is complete. If you've got upwards of $1m, you can stand to lose a gateway.

(Note, the wireless transmitter gateway won't protect you, since bank hacking causes you to be disavowed by Uplink, not arrested)

Please can any one let me know waht to use (softwares) to use in hacking into bank accounts.
Thanks.

LOrd K

Look on the addons page, there is a guide to bank hacking.

darwinian,
I need learn how to go about this, can you teach me?

@darwinian, on Aug 31 2006, 02:03 PM, said in Bank Hack?:

xander

Just use a monitor and proxy bypass, then use the log deleter on the transfer log entry in your account.

hey ,

some chinese guy took 1500 euros from me and i would like my money back . quick.

I have his IP address and everything, the account number, the a/c holders name , the swift code, everything...

i would just like to know if someone could help me get my 1500 euros back.

thx

I am going to be charitable, and assume that you are telling the truth, and are not attempting the highly illegal and unethical act of hacking someone else's bank / credit card account.

Uplink is a game, not real hacking... You have wandered onto the forums of a software company that makes games and utilities, primarily for Macintosh. No one here is going to be able to help you. If your money was stolen, then you should contact your bank, and the police. We can't help you. Sorry.

xander

Narco, I can put you into one of these two categories:

1. You really were conned. In which case you should contact the appropriate authorities as darwinian mentioned above.
2. Troll.

Also, you should play Uplink. It might get your mind off your troubles 🙂

@guest_connor_-, on Jul 30 2003, 01:02 PM, said in Bank Hack?:

Hey all, am wondering how to hide my tracks after robbing a bank account. I have the password and everything, but every time I transfer the money to a account it is traced back to me. Am I just doing something really stupid, or is there a trick to this?

Cheers
------------------

Hi i am wondering how to hack banks and transfer money, i havent got a clue on how to do it yet. so if any one can explain to me detaily. i will be very grateful

http://guide.modlink.net

Everything you need, and more, is there. Look at section 6.1.

xander