Post 1.3.2 Bugs here

Originally posted by celticshadow007:
**I have found a very annoying bug dealing with making bakup copies of ur character, for say a bank hack y'know just in case. so i copy my guy and hack the bank, get a million bucks, buy a new gateway. i speed up time and get the usual email about logging out then logging in to ur new gateway, right? so i log out and when i log back in i'm back to where i was before i hacked the bank. i've noticed this every time i make a backup file.😕

Backup before buying the gateway, not after
I had this problem too, dont remember it going away, or my fixing it, I dont have the preoblem though
maybe try duplicating your user file and running the copy
try not using the same password on multiple users, it might have been my problem

------------------

Originally posted by Corvus:
**Game Design weirdness (most of which do not directly relate to Ambrosia):

*You will attain the rank where you will be offered missions that require ub3r-1337 software long before you actually can afford ub3r-1337 hardware and software (even factoring in that you are eventually going to steal from someone's bank account).

I have no money problems, I chose a very good set of accounts to loot, netted nearly 3 million, can get more easily, copied all the account #s and passwords

sorry but, ha!

------------------

Bug no scroll-bar.
Game-play problem with console input.

When trying to complete a mission to "Destroy customer records on a sales system"
for Webpower against Logic Networks.
I tried to complete the mission by deleting the files on the File Server; there were
about a page and a half of files. When the first page of files is nearly deleted the
Scroll Bar disappears making it impossible to delete any more files and completing
the mission. I then consulted this Web board for bugs and noticed another player UB
and spidrmnky8 had had similar problems.The advise was to use the console cd usr ,delete.
Up until that point I had never got the Console to work........the reason being I never
had my mouse over the input field while typing. Not a bug but not intuitive either.
I compared the files on the console to the file-server they were the same but sorted
in a different order curious but not game threatening. Anyway I went to the file server
and deleted from the last file up...which had the same effect as using the console
mission completed successfully.

------------------

Originally posted by crispy2011:
**sorry, this is a bug, didn't mean to make it it's own topic, wrong button i guess. Well, i'm running uplink on a PowerBook G4, 667, 512, etc, etc, and panther. The problem that i found was that in trying to connect to anything where a such as a gateway, all i get is a white screen, nothing else, same with the gameplay graphics, maybe it's a panther thing, but i didn't have the problem with version 1.3.1, and i really want to be able to use the enhanced features of 1.3.2

How did u get Panther, it wasn't out then!

------------------

When I'm in a bank and I have just done some..ahem..transactions I will try to switch to the recieving account in order to delete the stament trere, but when I click on the account in my finaces HUD the game quits
I don't get any error messages afterwards, but nothing is saved of my earlier actions, rather frustrating because then u forget if u have covered your tracks ot not

The game also randomly quits itself, frequent issues like that make me think I have a crashy PC (I don't, I have a wonderfully stable iMAc)

------------------

I have gotten pretty far in the game, and when I try to log in, i get a Fatal Error, and Uplink will shutdown message. Is there a way around this, to correct it, or do i have to create a new account.

Gravedig. Please upgrade to the latest version of Uplink (1.3.4).

What he said.