Vellos string?

Can't buy anything!

I accepted a mission to deliver goods to Earth, and now I'm under "mind control" or some junk and can't buy outfits or ships. Is there a patch for this?

Yes, I am kidding by the way. This is a depressing forum. If you choose "Show all posts", 90% of the first page is "Is this forum dead?". Damn Steve Jobs and his "we don't need no stinkin backwards-compatability"

There is a patch, I think its located next to the Nicotine products.

You can actually pick up the mission if you set that one bit to that one state.

Hope this helps! ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜› :blink: :huh:

/sickening helpfulness

Where's Laguna when you need him?

@lizard, on Mar 8 2006, 04:47 PM, said in Vellos string?:

I accepted a mission to deliver goods to Earth, and now I'm under "mind control" or some junk and can't buy outfits or ships. Is there a patch for this?

Well, I was going to say something along the lines of "Isn't this the wrong forum for this?" untill I got the other half of your post.

I must say, it is rather depressing. Too bad I didn't hang out around here back when it was a bit more, shall we say, active.

I notice that over in the Engineering department there's a poll about the future of Ares. Not sure if it's indicative of anything, but it sure would be nice if there was someway to get Ares OSX compatible.

Apple sure seems intent on making OS 9 die... And stay dead. I'm reminded of an old Joy of Tech cartoon about Steve and and OS9 as a zombie... Unfortunatly so many good games and stuff haven't been ported, and may never be. Sad will be the day when we need an actual emulator (not just classic) to run old mac stuff...

@lizard, on Mar 8 2006, 11:47 AM, said in Vellos string?:

Yeah mate your are definately on the wrong forum this is for Ares, remember?

This IS the Nova board!
Just because it sucks to see so many boards (all of the Ares boards) with no topics, so I had to gravedig this.

No, I assure you that you had to do absolutely nothing.