Season's Greetings, and such

Rather remiss of me, really, not posting it earlier, but Merry Christmas to all, don't any of you go having an unhappy New Year. Oh, and a few thoughts on how lucky all of us are to live in a country where not only does Christmas exist, but we can celebrate it without concerns of bloody conflict arising in the near future, oppression on the basis of ideology, and other evils which are all too prevalent in the world.

Season's Greetings, everyone!

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Season's Greetings - or to be specific, Happy Boxing Day!

(...all of us?)

------------------
"There are 10 kinds of people in this world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't."

May your new years go off with a bang. I love holidays, only because there you dont have to do homework for almost two weeks.

------------------
"...yet gradually we recovered, venturing cautiously back into the void of space afraid of what we might find there."

Yes!
Happy Christmas & New Year to all!

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

Likewise, to all! Good to see you, Angel.

------------------
-Traek Cicion, barkeep extraordinaire
"PS: If nothing's working around here, it's because I'm laughing so hard."
-Durandal

Just a question, how are you all spending your holidays?

I'm going off to Washington D.C. and Williamsburg to look around and then attend my cousin's wedding next week. I haven't seen her for a very long time. Should be...interesting to say the least.

------------------
"There is a time and a place for everything."

I've no big plans for these holidays, personally. I might find a job, earn myself some money before I start Uni. Wait and see whether it'll be Advanced Science at Sydney or Advanced Science at New South Wales. That kind of thing.

Oh, and go out and drink in the New Year. Naturally.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Diablo 2, which after not playing for some time, I'm addicted too now.

------------------
We are condemned to be free.

I am blobbing out for two weeks :), and transfering my brain to my new Mac. 🙂 🙂
Also, I am using the opportunity of all this spare time to finish part 2 of my War plug.
(just have the read me bit to do now in fact, and one battle to script...)

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**Rather remiss of me, really, not posting it earlier, but Merry Christmas to all, don't any of you go having an unhappy New Year. Oh, and a few thoughts on how lucky all of us are to live in a country where not only does Christmas exist, but we can celebrate it without concerns of bloody conflict arising in the near future, oppression on the basis of ideology, and other evils which are all too prevalent in the world.

Season's Greetings, everyone!

I think a massive percentage of people must be as fortunate as us.

More like the evils of poverty we should be afraid of. I take it we're all well-off here atleast.

------------------
There are only 3 kinds of people; those who can count, and those who can't.