TAG revival meeting this monday...

Ares is slowly losing its veteren members 1 by 1. It started way back when Vegeta left ares. It dominoed and now even slug is leaving, and I pretty much am leaving too. So before everyone leaves, I invite everyone who has played ares to show up at this meeting as a last goodbye to slug, and as a way to revive the ares community again. I invite all old timers of ares to definately show up, and any previous or current TAG members to show up. Regular ares players and newbies are certainly welcome as well.
It will be a good way to talk to each other about stuff, say goodbye to some people leaving, play ares, and learn new strategies. I will be more then happy to share every possible strategy of ares I know with anybody interested as well..TAG tryouts will be going on this day only..I will have some sort of ares tourniment going on as well. I hope everyone on the boards can show up and we can get a full house going in the bar and grill of gameranger. This meeting will take place this coming monday at 5EST time. Any questions, comments, ect post below. Please spread the word i wish that this can become one huge gathering of the ares community one day for a few hours. Don't let this be a bust. Go all out, make ares last longer, and talk more in debth with the people who you only read a few comments from on a board. Expand your horizons, come to this meeting, keep ares going.

PS: Spread the word.. (any questions, comments, ect..list below)

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page

I'd like to be there, but it looks like I can't. I'd get home after 6:30 EST time, and then have to do my homework first. Sorry. :frown:

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

I can't make it, my parents are dragging me far far away to a place with no internet connection on monday and tuesday. :frown:

------------------
"I am the supreme dictator of the universe, it's just that nobody knows about it yet."
"Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow."

ill try whats 5 eastern in central time?

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.
nickel count: 10

heh it's 6:00 central...

Everybody get the word out about this, even if you're not coming!

Also Post here if you're coming or not coming.

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page

That's like 3 in the morning for me... I dont think so.

------------------
This Vid is a bit like my beast; extremely long, and best enjoyed with a mouthful of nuts.
-Ali G.

Originally posted by Jimmy Page 1:
**heh it's 6:00 central...

Sure it's 6:00? Pacific Time would be 2:00, so I think you mean Central would be 4:00...

------------------
"I am the supreme dictator of the universe, it's just that nobody knows about it yet."
"Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow."

Here are the times---> 6:00 eastern time 5:00 Central time 4:00 Mt. time 3:00 West coast

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page

Hmmm...in your first post you said 5PM EST... 😕

------------------

yeah i know these times are screwing me up..
just pay attention to the last post..

How many people are actually coming to this anyways??

------------------
ramble on..
--Jimmy Page

its its 5 central i can make it.

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.
nickel count: 10

Whoops I missed it. It slipped my mind: I was on in time, but in the wrong room. Bah :frown:

------------------