Ares Cheats

What are the cheat codes for Ares 1.2.0b6. I want to test plugins and I don't want to die in the middle of them.

------------------

test plugins you are ready for then, if you fail the mission ints not like the end of the world, you just start the mission over again.

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.
nickel count: 10

How about you just tell me the cheats and we can get on with our lives

------------------

Originally posted by TheDuke:
**How about you just tell me the cheats and we can get on with our lives

How about we just move on to the getting on with our lives? 😉

------------------
"I am the supreme dictator of the universe, it's just that nobody knows about it yet."
"Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow."

Okay, here we go: Hold down Cmnd, ctrl, and the power key, and a cheat menu will pop up. Glad I could help.

------------------
The Oracular Net would like to know your favorite color

(This message has been edited by Sargatanus (edited 03-18-2001).)

right sure, just like someone else told me command-option escape will give me a cheat menu too
HA
comeon dont be mean just answer the questions, JERK!

------------------

Jerk? I think we'll take that as an insult. There are obviously more than 1 of us.

------------------
What others can travel so far into so many universes yet remain so deeply rooted in their own?

Originally posted by Sargatanus:
**Okay, here we go: Hold down Cmnd, ctrl, and the power key, and a cheat menu will pop up. Glad I could help.

what if you don't have a power ke on the keyboad, like with the Apple Pro?

------------------
Chack out an awsome shareware game, MacBrickout:(url="http://"http://www.leapfrogsw.com")leapfrogsw.com(/url) I made the Mania Levels!

If it doesn't have a power key, how do you turn it on? Or is it just incompatible with Macs that only can use that method?

------------------
What others can travel so far into so many universes yet remain so deeply rooted in their own?

Well, insulting us sure isn't going to get us to give you the cheats...

------------------
"I am the supreme dictator of the universe, it's just that nobody knows about it yet."
"Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow."

posted by theDuke:
comeon dont be mean just answer the questions, JERK!

there goes karma point number 1...

your lucky slugs not a mod or else this topic wouldnt even be here. But could some moderator please use his skills to end this waste of words.

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.
nickel count: 10

Problem solved. I've sent the guy the basics to start cheating. Let's stop bickering.

------------------
The Oracular Net would like to know your favorite color