Coldstone Chronicles: The Fall of the Nervii: The Gathering

This is the next part of my Major Work, with Stormclouds being the first part.

Part One: The Gathering

Another very nice work. ::claps:: One question, though: Is Rothlin going to be a main character?

------------------
We tell stories of heroes to remind ourselves that we too can be great.

Originally posted by Celchu:
**Another very nice work. ::claps:: One question, though: Is Rothlin going to be a main character?

There are three "main main" characters and another "semi to main main" character, if you know what I mean. 🙂 The three "mains" are Caesar, Rothlin and Zeltar and the "semi main" is Talia.

Oh, I almost forgot. There are also several supporting characters. When I wrote it I was in a dramatical turn of mind, and so my "four" are the lead actors, and the others were supporting actors of varaying degrees of importance. Talia was sort of a major supporting character who later became a main, so she does not get as much "screentime" in the battle sections, which are yet to come, but proved very useful in some of the other scenes. So while in some parts Talia may not have as much 'screentime' as Trelius or Brutus, in my view she was a more important plot vehicle, and so is a main. Confused yet?

Oh, and thanks for the positive feedback! I'm going to format the next section now, but it'll probably have to come online in two or three pieces. 🙂

-Andiyar

------------------
"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"