Coldstone Chronicles: The Fall of the Nervii: Stormclouds

This is the prologue to a story that I am writing as a Major Work for English. I thought that it may make an interesting story for a game when Coldstone is released, so here it is.

Prologue: Stormclouds

Well, no replies. The only topic in this forum with no replies. :frown:

Wonder what I did wrong. ๐Ÿ˜•

-Andiyar

------------------
"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

Whoops, sorry. Really liked your story. The last scene provoked real thought, unlike some of the drivel that has been described as "good" by these members. Great job!

------------------
"He's a professional politician. He doesn't hold any opinions other than those he's paid to have."

Originally posted by Celchu:
**Whoops, sorry. Really liked your story. The last scene provoked real thought, unlike some of the drivel that has been described as "good" by these members. Great job!

Well I'm in process of gradually uploading the rest of it is 'bite sized' sections. It's about 18,000 words in length, so it'll take me a while, especially with formatting.....

Thanks for your comments. It's always nice to feel appreciated ๐Ÿ˜‰

-Andiyar

------------------

Originally posted by Tarnฤ‡lion Andiyarus:
**Well I'm in process of gradually uploading the rest of it is 'bite sized' sections. It's about 18,000 words in length, so it'll take me a while, especially with formatting.....

I'm eagerly awaiting the rest of the story. 18,000 words seems like a lot. This Saturday I submitted a prologue to a story that was about 2,500 words (just the prologue), and it took a week to envision and a week to write and format. BTW, I'm rooting for the Celtic guy with the sword. ๐Ÿ˜›

------------------
"He's a professional politician. He doesn't hold any opinions other than those he's paid to have."

Originally posted by Celchu:
**I'm eagerly awaiting the rest of the story. 18,000 words seems like a lot. This Saturday I submitted a prologue to a story that was about 2,500 words (just the prologue), and it took a week to envision and a week to write and format. BTW, I'm rooting for the Celtic guy with the sword.:p

I'd really hate to give the story away here, but I really really want to. Sigh. Historically, Caesar has to win, as this story was intended and written as historical fiction/fantasy. Also, there are two other lead characters who appear in the next section.

Overall there are six sections (counting the prologue!). They're gradually becoming formatted for HTML, so once the next one appears there should be at least one more in queue..... Actually, looking at the size of the sections, it might be better for me to release the next three parts (Parts 2,3,4) in smaller chunks, as the entire story is 31 pages of Times @ Size 12....... and those parts are reasonably large.....

If you want, I'll post a teaser in the Coldstone forum, or maybe just here. A nice little blurb, that I think I'll write.

Oh and as to you rooting for Zeltar, I'd have to agree. He was probably my favourite Celtic character. (There are 3 major Celtic characters and a few minors, whilst there are two major Roman characters, one semi-major character and several 'mentions.')

-Andiyar

------------------