Please help...

I was designing a new city for my plugin (coming along well) when I realised I had no vertical walls/spikes for my city border...
These are the only spikes I have, if someone could please send me the vertical ones I would appreciate it!
The ones I DO have:
see attachment
P.S. I have looked EVERYWHERE in village objects and I have not found them so it's not a question of finding, but GETTING.

Thanx,
Foxwolf

Attached File(s)

I'm sure it's there. It just doesn't look like you think it should. Coldstone distorts the pictures until they are placed on the map. Go by the names of the graphics and not the appearance. I won't be able to look for it before the weekend, myself, but I think you'll find it before then. The fence graphics will all be grouped together and will have names like - fence001, fence002, fence003, etc. The graphics in the Village Objects folder will all tend to look square so the verticle one will be a lot fatter and not as tall as you think it should look.

I've substituted with my own spiked walls so I can't send it to you right away (not until Friday). But I think I kept the names the same when I substituted them. I'm pretty sure it's named wall013. A quick way to see a graphic is to go outside of Coldstone and open a graphic with simpletext. I hope this helps you. Please let us know.

I don't think the vertical ones are included with the demo. If you're making a plugin, select Pog's plugin data and you should be able to access the graphics in the game.

I AM making a plugin...and thanx Debra I'll try that now...
Edit: Found it, it was so fat I must've skipped it >.<, anyways thanx Debra and Rubber Ducky!

This post has been edited by Foxwolf : 24 May 2006 - 02:26 PM

There you go. I'm glad we could help. 🙂