Attn: Smokey

Consider this a warning and say to yourself three times :

'I will not insult other members.'

------------------

Ok I will try my very best to do so, but if that guy/gal El Spamo calls me a foaming idiot again am gonna KILL HIM, but I
can't cause I'm nice.

For those of you who don't "HABLA ESPAGNOL," "EL SPAMO" means "THE SPAMO!"

------------------
NEW NAME FOR THE DREADNOUGHT
The Hard-Boiled Egg
Why?
Because she cant be beaten!

"do you really think I should act more mature?"

(This message has been edited by Sargatanus (edited 02-21-2001).)

Here's one yes to that question.

------------------
"I am the supreme dictator of the universe, it's just that nobody knows about it yet."
"Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow."

I'll second that yes.
Sorry for any offense. It was the nature of the thread.

------------------
Ne Cede Malis Sed Contra Audientor Ito

I not only side with El Spamo, but I third that motion for smokey to act more mature.

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

Yeah smokey, and I'll just point out that if you don't, there's such a thing as an IP ban.

------------------
'What day is it, Kif?'
'Monday sir...'
'Stardate Monday.....point two'

Mr Laguna, where do you live in England

I'm not going to threaten you since that could have the admins trace where I live and have me arrested.

(This message has been edited by Sargatanus (edited 02-22-2001).)

hehehe i woz just haven a laugh, i guess you know me by now

Originally posted by justSmOke:
**I'm not going to threaten you since that could have the admins trace where I live and have me arrested.

(This message has been edited by Sargatanus (edited 02-22-2001).)**

dont even go there, the situation would get worse for you and for me

It isn't a great idea to threaten the mods. I assure you, the situation is getting worse for you every time you do so.

------------------
The Oracular Net would like to know your favorite color

so where do we go from here, huh

I bet u enjoy this

dont u moderators get tired, why dont just u chill out and have a..............u know what i mean

And they sometimes get tired with people that they don't mind that much, but, for you, they don't seem to be getting all that tired.

------------------
"I am the supreme dictator of the universe, it's just that nobody knows about it yet."
"Never do today what you can put off until tomorrow."

(This message has been edited by Mag Steelglass (edited 02-22-2001).)

Ok I'll get along with everyone, I commit a truce Sargatanus may are words not meet again

Originally posted by justSmOke:
Ok I'll get along with everyone, I commit a truce Sargatanus may are words not meet again

Rats, and some of Sarg's comments are the most entertainment I've had for weeks... 😉

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

That settles it. Smokey, if you post one more offensive or spamming post I will have you banned. End of Discussion.

------------------
It's all fair and good to say everybody's equal, everyone's innocent untill proven guilty, but as the UNS learned so painfully at the end of the Audemedon Wars, there are those who will take advantage of that system and bring massive destruction upon others.
-High Commander Gerald Z. Levt
United Earth Confederacy