Here is the classic report:

Characters/monsters: 10% finished
Items: 5% finished
Quests: 15% finished
Maps: 5% finished
Map graphics: 80% finished
Story: 75% finished
Overall: 5-10% finished

You start out in a dungeon and then you go to some catacombs where prisoners are held. There is a break out and all the prisoners get out except one, who all the prisoners left there because they were scared of his powers, and when you find him he tells you something very important.... and that's where I leave you. Oh the suspense =P.

Anywho, I will answer any questions anyone may have, just ask away.

and btw, how are you guy's games going?

This post has been edited by gamingstaff : 06 May 2005 - 02:28 PM

My game's coming along fine, thanks.

Characters/monsters: 50% finished
Items: 98% finished
Quests: 5% finished as events
Game-wide Events (not linked to Quests): 95% finished
Maps: 85% finished
Map graphics: 95% finished
Story: 85% finished
Overall: 75% finished

Oh, didn't know you worked on games of your own =P, or are you doing this with RD etc.

Btw, I noticed not many ppl come on here that much... wonder how many coldstoners are left. But it's a great program, this one guy is using some code that starts with M and he is only done with the inventory which took him about 5 months.... In coldstone you can do that in about 2 minutes... Just goes to show you guys did a great job even though the people who made it aren't registered here most likely and won't be reading this

Tell us more about this game of yours. BTW, Update on Skin for Skin:

We had to delete the maze I had been working on in the dungeon along with all my other maps because coldstone screwed the map files up, so I am keeping the dialogue in general but me and ledorax are changing little bits of it at a time, and we changed it so you are also a prisoner.

This post has been edited by gamingstaff : 06 May 2005 - 09:56 PM

gamingstaff, on May 7 2005, 02:54 AM, said:

Btw, I noticed not many ppl come on here that much... wonder how many coldstoners are left.

Well, I'm here, but I'm doing most stuff in Java. It takes longer and is harder to make things, but it is much more flexible. When CS gets rereleased I may do some stuff with it, but I don't know for sure. A lot of things that I was very disappointed with in CS are no problem in Java (seamless area transitions, being able to draw an object both behind and in front of a player based on where the player is standing, etc.). On the other hand, like I said, things take longer. I've been working on this a month or so and things are still going pretty slowly.

Update on SFS (skin for skin):

New battle system arising, though it is very complicated in coldstone.. me and ledorax are having a time getting it...