Elejeetian ships

I'm thinking o making a new plug with more Elejeetian ships: fighter, gunship, HVD, carrier, transport, assault transport , etc. What weapons do you think I should put on them. I'm thinking of giving all ships Newo beams. Please reply in this format

Ship Name:
Shields:
Speed:
Weapon 1:
Weapon 2:
Special Weapon:
+ any other info

------------------
When you go dizzy you've got to stop playing

It may (or may not, but I'm making a point :)) be best just to stick with the ships given in the Obish vs. Elejeetian net plug. In that plug, the Carrier has the same weapons plus a fighter bay (and 7500 shields and same maneuverability as Aud carrier I believe), the HVD has triple Onas pulses plus Newo beam, the Gunship has double Onas pulses plus Newo beam, and the fighter has a Newo beam. Transports and Assault Transports are same as Audemedon equivalents. If you haven't already, check that plug out. (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiasw.com/games/ares/addons.html")http://www.ambrosias...res/addons.html(/url) .

Great idea for a single-player plug, though.

------------------
--Joolzman5, that guy with the red spikey hair whose presence never fails to suddenly kill Mag Steelglass

Nah, don't stick to that plug. It's only good point is its graphics.

Ship Name: Fighter
Shields: 600
Speed: 6.000
Weapon 1: Newo Beam Cannon
Weapon 2:
Special Weapon:

Ship Name: Heavy Cruiser
Shields: 1500
Speed: 7.500
Weapon 1: Rapid Onas Pulse Gun
Weapon 2: Rapid Newo Beam Cannon
Special Weapon: *

Ship Name: Gunship
Shields: 3750
Speed: 5.000
Weapon 1: Rapid Onas Pulse Gun
Weapon 2: Newo Beam Cannon
Special Weapon:

Ship Name: Heavy Destroyer
Shields: 2000
Speed: 4.500
Weapon 1: **
Weapon 2: Newo Beam Cannon
Special Weapon: *

Ship Name: Carrier
Shields: 7500
Speed: 4.000
Weapon 1: Onas Pulse Turret***
Weapon 2: *
Special Weapon: Fighter Bay

Ship Name: Transport
Shields: 250
Speed: 3.000
Weapon 1:
Weapon 2:
Special Weapon:

Ship Name: Assault Transport
Shields: 1500
Speed: 3.000
Weapon 1: Rapid Newo Beam Cannon
Weapon 2: *
Special Weapon: EVA Troopers

• Make some sort of missile for the Elejeetians. I'd suggest taking an Audemedon missile and making it a bit better in all areas.
    ** Make another equivalent to all of the other HVD weapons.
    *** Dual fire, but half as rapid as the one on their cruisers.

------------------
"I think I have discovered the problem with humans. It is not entirely stupidity, as I once thought. It is their pigheaded and baseless philosophy: "If it isn't me, then it's opinions, feelings, and life do not matter, and it was meant to serve me." They also have this ability for creating excuses that are pointless, but they get others to believe it. A few examples: "It's only some savages. It's only five acres of rain forest. It's only one semi-truck. It's only fifty gallons of toxic waste..." After this realization, I marvelled at how humans, and the rest of the planet, have survived for so very long."
- Me

(This message has been edited by Mag Steelglass (edited 01-16-2001).)

hey!! i run elejeetian racket around here. Seriously Im planning on an elejeetian plug too. But if you wanna help i gotta really cool story line we can use... I already have the elejeetian graphics from Obish vs Elejeetian

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.
nickel count: 9

I've got my own Obish graphics. Of course 😉

But Mag: The HVD almost always has some unique weapon which differentiates it from the other ships in the area, and the Carrier always has a different turret. HVDs should have a "Ajax Pulsecannon" (Fast, long range, medium reload) or something along those lines, and give the carrier a "Protomatter turret." (Similar to the Ishiman PP Turret, but more advanced)

------------------
-Pallas Athene of Dysian Beta, Obish Consensus Representative
-Nieru Dast, {M}ilitia Aeriane
-Danae Vernius
"Cheaters don't really win, and winners don't really cheat. Unless you're talking politics." -Durandal

I don't think that all the Ships should have the same weapons like that, we need variety!

------------------
NEW NAME FOR THE DREADNOUGHT
The Hard-Boiled Egg
Why?
Because she cant be beaten!

Here's some ideas for making the Eleejeetian missile. In order to keep the balance right, you can do IMO one of two things to add variety witout unbalacing things.

1. Increase the guidance of the missile and lower the damage a teensy bit (Not too much).
    Result: More hits, a little less damage (though not much).

2. Increse damage or range with reducing the accuracy a teensy bit.
    Result: Something of a siege missile. This will do GREAT against stationary targets like bunkers and carriers. 😉

Don't just improve everything, variety and balace make things interesting.

------------------
Ne Cede Malis Sed Contra Audientor Ito

OK, I agree with what people said, generally, about modifying Mag's suggestion. However, here are a couple suggestions:

•Missile: I'd say, the same as the Audemedon A-Missile, but with slightly better range, damage, guidance, OR rate of fire. I'd suggest better fire rate - that would be unique.

•The Gunship should have something special. Through all the races, each Gunship is unique. I'd say, give it a Rapid Onas Pulse, and then some kind of guided pulse. Something like the Magno Pulse, but with, say, better range - or it could be energy based, or both. And MAYBE a beam on top of that. With a Newo Beam you might just want a regular Onas Pulse. Or make a new beam - and then you could also put it on the HVD. Ah, whatever, I'm just spouting a lot of ideas, take your pick. 🙂

------------------
--Joolzman5, that guy with the red spikey hair whose presence never fails to suddenly kill Mag Steelglass