How do u get plug-ins to work?

I have downloaded many plug-ins, but I don't know where to put them! What folder do I put them in to get them to work? I have dropped them into the data folder, made a folder called Ares plugins,and dropped them directly onto the Ares icon! Please respond as soon as possible. Thank You.

First, download Ares 1.2.0B6, accessible from the news wire page, download the files, and use password: geephor
then install the B version in A DIFFERENT DIRECTORY from the original,
and drop the plugin file onto the application with the ares icon,
when it stars up it should say the name of the plugin in white text
in the lower middle of the screen.
Then use Start as normal and different missions will replace the original ones.

------------------
If you stare too long
into the abyss the abyss
stares back at you.

Does this mean Pyro gets another nickel? 😉

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

man it seems like im gettin these every other day now 🙂

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.
nickel count: 9

Maybe we should copy the EV people and just say: "SEARCH...THEN ASK!" 🙂

------------------
We don't go to hell,
memories of us do.
And if you go to hell,
I'll still remember you.

Pyro's cheating to get nickels these days. He only ACTUALLY gets them when somebody posts the link to the topic where you can download 1.2.0b6. 😉

------------------
"I think I have discovered the problem with humans. It is not entirely stupidity, as I once thought. It is their pigheaded and baseless philosophy: "If it isn't me, then it's opinions, feelings, and life do not matter, and it was meant to serve me." They also have this ability for creating excuses that are pointless, but they get others to believe it. A few examples: "It's only some savages. It's only five acres of rain forest. It's only one semi-truck. It's only fifty gallons of toxic waste..." After this realization, I marvelled at how humans, and the rest of the planet, have survived for so very long."
- Me