Problems with GR

Does anyone know what's going on? I've been trying to connect to it all day and I keep geting timed out. Is anyone else experiencing this?

------------------
Throughout their history these "unenlightened" beings have continually opposed and fought abuses of power wrought by their own bretheren. We, as the prophets would do well to learn from these Humans.
-Final statement of the Salrilian reformist Sirthis shortly before his execution.

Me too, i think the systems down for to day or maby some one hacked it ?

------------------
Mag Steelglass i like him ok slug?

This just happens some time and is just a slight hiccup in the server, or so that guy with no name told me.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

A "slight hiccup" lasting all day?
Dang, this is NOT good...

------------------
William Darkk, head of the Darkklight Entrepenurial Federation
Your cargo or your life!!!

Maybe somebody stole Scott Kevill's server while he was sleeping.

------------------
"Oi, oi, oi, me got a hurt n here
Oi, oi, oi, me smell a ting is near
Me gonna bosh and me gonna nosh
An da hurt'll dissapear"

Its not just you Sargatanus, appearantly. But the last time this happened, a new version of GameRanger came out. Maybe that's why...

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

its happening to me too apperently

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.
nickel count: 7

(url="http://"http://www.GameRanger.com/")www.GameRanger.com/(/url) seems down as well.
Maybe dingos chewed some power cables on the building with his server?

Everything that is on that server is down, so I doubt it's a new update to Gameranger itself. And Darkk, the server is on the east coast of America, so it wasn't dingos 😉

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

No matter. GameRanger is functional again.

------------------

Originally posted by Fleet Admiral Darkk:
Maybe dingos chewed some power cables on the building with his server?**

The GR server once went down because a rat chewed through Evill's ethernet cable. 🙂

------------------
"Bond, GlueBubble Bond."

well there checking the sysstem err something to see whats causing all those blackouts there but i think there done now

hmmm.....As I said, Gameranger is working normally.

------------------