im outta here...

the last few weeks have been fun. Ive gotten to beta plugs, kick peoples butt in net-ares, but now i have to be going away from the ambrosia boards...

... until roughly december 30th. Ill be in colorado in durango snowborading and getting cool presents. hehe hope i didnt scare anyone with my intro 😛

------------------
just take my post, and imagine everything is speeled right.
nickel count: 7

(This message has been edited by Pyro (edited 12-17-2000).)

Have fun. I'll be at home, with my computer, so I'm not complaining.

------------------
"Oi, oi, oi, me got a hurt n here
Oi, oi, oi, me smell a ting is near
Me gonna bosh and me gonna nosh
An da hurt'll dissapear"

Snowboarding!?!

Skiing is infinitely better! I take back any regrets I felt when I read the title and thought you were leaving. I want your desk cleaned out by tomorrow.(/sarcasm)

P.S. and don't come back!

😜

------------------

Damnit man, don't do that to us! 🙂

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Dood, snowboarding is fun.
Don't listen to Pharris, snowboarding is just as good as skiing (I do both).
Have fun, and merry christmas.

------------------
Ne Cede Malis Sed Contra Audientor Ito

Quite a coincidence, I'm going to be away (internet connections from away most unreliable; phone lines apparently made of rust) from thursday to about the 1st of January.

Unlike you, I'm just going to Florida to see my grandparents, but I hope for some kewl presents. I hope there will be a topic where we brag about our hauls ;), but I might be somewhat tardy in posting.

------------------
Error: target is violating the laws of physics
Error: target is locally exceeding c
Error: unable to determine if target exists or not
Error: target cannot be hit

Originally posted by Captain Pharris:
**Snowboarding!?!

Skiing is infinitely better! I take back any regrets I felt when I read the title and thought you were leaving. I want your desk cleaned out by tomorrow.(/sarcasm)

P.S. and don't come back!

😜

to himself Another loyal follower! 🆒

Pyro, why can't you take out maybe 6 hours of your time and go north to say...Arvada? 😉

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

I'll be going up to my grandfathers house for a few days, but he has a computer so I don't think I'll stop posting (gotta get to 1,000 posts!).

Have fun snowboarding Pyro!

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!
--------------
Millennium. Its coming, prepare for it.
Coming to the (url="http://"http://www.ambrosiaSW.com/games/ev/chronicles.html")EV Chronicles(/url).

Snowboarders can say snowboarding is harder, but it takes years to master skiing, and it's 10x harder to land jumps with skis. (We also have to find our damned poles and the other ski after we wipe out)

------------------
"Just because I'm evil doesn't mean I'm not nice."
--Charlie Fulton

I've skied (sp?) maybe twice in my life and I suck at it. Never tried snowboarding. And I too will be gone, from the 24th to New Year's day. Happy Hanukah everybody!

🙂

------------------
--Joolzman5, that guy with the red spikey hair whose presence never fails to suddenly kill Mag Steelglass

Oh yeah and Pyro, who's gonna collect nickels while you're gone?

Hehe

Hey I think this is my 200th post.

------------------
--Joolzman5, that guy with the red spikey hair whose presence never fails to suddenly kill Mag Steelglass

Originally posted by Cotton Mouse:
**Snowboarders can say snowboarding is harder, but it takes years to master skiing, and it's 10x harder to land jumps with skis. (We also have to find our damned poles and the other ski after we wipe out)

But us skiers don't have to fall on our butts every time we want to stop! 😉

------------------
"I'm a controversial figure. My friends either dislike me or hate me."

Us snowboarders don't have to fall on our butts everytime we stop. I prefer to land on my knees, or if the ground is right I can balance quite easily upright. It's simple, just dig in the front edge and lean forward a bit. Takes practice but I can do it. So there, no sitting for me.

The one thing I do like about skis though is the extra speed. Snowboarding is great as a huge group thing (no flailing poles) but there is no comparison to snowboards and skis. Skis will outstrip a board any day. They just have the stability at high speeds that snowboards just don't have. You catch an edge at 27mph and see how you feel in the morning. Skis are stable, that's one thing I like about them.

In powder or soft snow, snowboards could probably be more fun. On hard or cold snow, skis are the way to go. I have both, so I can pick and choose 😄

------------------
Ne Cede Malis Sed Contra Audientor Ito