Ares EV

Okay, well, I just finished a trial run of KMQ(a.k.a. Nighthawk a.k.a. 7th Axis)'s Ares Escape Velocity scenario, and I just had to post about it here. IT IS THE MOST FUN I HAVE EVER HAD PLAYING ARES, OR JUST ABOUT ANY OTHER GAME FOR THAT MATTER!!!!!! As soon as he puts it up, download it! Don't just sit there, do it! It's just great!

Okay, well, now I'm going to go and dream about the massive Rebel vs. Confed battle I just had...

Sheppo

------------------
"Who picked Fred Durst to represent us? I think if college students had their choice, we'd pick somebody cool, like Weezer."
-- Ryan Poulsen, creator of Napster.com

Oh, good. I hope an EVO for Ares comes out. I also hope and Ares for EV(O) comes out. I also hope a Frozen Heart for Ares comes out. And, sometime in the future, Ares for EVN and EVN for Ares would be good.

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

Originally posted by Mag Steelglass:
**I also hope and Ares for EV(O) comes out.

I'm working on that project. How do you think we got Nathan Lamont to give Axis Soft. the official Ares ship meshes? 😁

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Alduran Outlaw Rick Blazer
StarLance

I knew that, already. (get on GR)

------------------
"Oi, oi, oi, me got a hurt n here
Oi, oi, oi, me smell a ting is near
Me gonna bosh and me gonna nosh
An da hurt'll dissapear"

Got a release date?

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Our liscense with Nathan Lamont expires around March so we'd better finish by then.

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Alduran Outlaw Rick Blazer
StarLance