Looking for help

After working on a project for about 1 year I have finnally realised that the game I am trying to build is impossible for any 1 person to make. I would like to know if anyone would like to help me in the creation of this game?

------------------
Thanks,
GrahamVH
graham@vhpublications.com
Coldstone Developer

what kind of game, what kind of help?

------------------

Sorry,(I think i somehow left this out), I just wanted to ask if people would like to help me alfa test my game in a few months. I't an RPG made with coldstone, Pretty much a POG clone in grafics. It starts where you are a character out to become whatever class you choose at the class selecter screen (current clases warrier, archer, and mage) and get carried into a deeper plot(I'm not ready to say what that is yet).

------------------
Thanks,
GrahamVH
graham@vhpublications.com
Coldstone Developer

(This message has been edited by GrahamVH (edited 02-22-2003).)

(This message has been edited by GrahamVH (edited 02-22-2003).)

ah cool, sounds supa, shoot a email my way when its done.
todavecave@yahoo.com

------------------

yeah that sounds like a good game, just let me know when and what I can do, and I'll try. It sounds cool
psychotycho@aol.com

------------------

I don't have time for super in depth testing due to other plugins (*counts, Utian Village, Damsels, and now Mushroom Lady) but I could run through it a few times. Send it to cha0s@evula.org. Get it to me before 3:00 PM today and I can test it on the plane ride (going to london!!!).

------------------
CI-I@()s
(url="http://"http://www.evula.org/world-of-cha0s/")The Homepage of Cha0s(/url)

Good Stuff!
Seems like most people get discouraged with games, so not many come out (I am a victim of this plague) I would be willing to help! Send me some e-mail at brentj84062@earthlink.net

------------------
Whose cruel idea was it to put an 'S' in lisp?

When you say Alpha Test, do you just mean we play it? or what else can I do to help?

------------------