Ok i'm back...and i have a huge announcement

The TAG website will be back online soon and completely updated....so i figure this is a great time to get some new members to our clan. It seems that the tryouts were to difficult for people and we've only picked up 1 new member in over 2 months. So as a result I've desided that TAG will be accepting anybody that wants to be into this elite ares clan. All you have to do is email me at mr_ryno2@yahoo.com tell me your interested in joining and give me your name on gameranger. Once i recieve this info you'll recieve a reply and will become a cadet for TAG. Cadets can then compete against each other on a ladder type setup. Whichever cadet is leading gets a chance to become a member.
For all current members, touniments will be starting in about a month to see who is the best...make sure you get involved. The web page at (url="http://"http://www2.tscnet.com/pages/josal/TAG.html")http://www2.tscnet.c.../josal/TAG.html(/url) should be updated in a week or so check it out now and then.

cya -- (TG) Jimmy Page

------------------
ramble on..

noo nooo noooooooooo,

dont just allow anyone. Thats going against your philoiphy. What if you let some crappy guy in and he gets his butt kicked by some dude whos unreg and just got ares. what will he think of your clan then. If you have less ppl but the ppl can kick anyones butt then ppl wil be envious of the clan and get better so they can get in it. This is what the (SIX) clan did with Rainbow Six (for thse that play that game). The problem right now is that most of the good ppl on these boards dont like being in clans appeal to them and you will have your clan.

------------------
"Who's next?"
-- Champion Maxwell Mokrev to an underling after leaping a fortress wall, killing 19 enemy SpaceMen, jumping into a tank, and crashing through all of the walls of the fortress, leaving nothing standing.
nickel count: 4

will never join a clan

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

already swore his loyalty to another clan (not an Ares one)

------------------

I play the multiplayer on average once every two months.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Hey! Welcome back Jimmy Page 1! Haven't seen you around for a while!

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!

yea i guess i'm not on here much anymore...:-( oh well Heh it probably has somethin to do with my computer being so slow that these webboards take like 5 minutes to load.
I'm still on GR though 🙂

------------------
ramble on..

hey pyro i think your right...
heh ok no newbies allowed, but TAG is really low on members recently. I have a hard time finding another TAG member on GR the same time as me. Never used to be that way...

------------------
ramble on..