Hottest Pilots

Level 20: I have beaten level 20 in 6 min 56 secs. Has anyone managed it faster?
Level 10: My score record so far for level 10 is 197. Has anyone managed over 200?
Honest answers of course...!

------------------
Oh, so it is another bug hunt then...

I don't think that's really an accurate way to measure how good of a pilot somebody is. There are at least 40 ships in Ares, those two levels only have 2. There isn't any really good way to measure how good a pilot is, you just have to see how well they tend to do in combat.

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

sounds like a plug to me

like: as soon as your ship dies its replaced by another exept it foes 5 like in spaze wars. But u can be any ship.

------------------

Originally posted by Lord Commander Anic:
**Level 20: I have beaten level 20 in 6 min 56 secs.

Nice to know still noone has beaten my time of 4 min 50 😄

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Alduran Outlaw Rick Blazer
StarLance

197. 197
Not fair. My best is 196.
AAAAAAAAARGH!

------------------

"Anything that can be achieved using magic can be achieved using technology." -Salrillian Illegal Publicist ekt-Herna in his last message to the Salrillian public.

heehee my best is 232, course i kinda of cheated and played the level for a couple hours....but shhhh

------------------
insert famous line from either StarWars, Myth 2, Marathon Trilogy, Ares, StarCraft, Ultima Online, or from Ender's Quartet here

I got 202 on The Stars Have Ears, once.

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

How?
Isnt that the level where you go blow up the satellaties?
If so then theres only like, 8 cruisers, 2 gunships, and a statoin...i think, tell me the secret.

------------------
insert famous line from either StarWars, Myth 2, Marathon Trilogy, Ares, StarCraft, Ultima Online, or from Ender's Quartet here

To get a better score, you just do better than the par for the level. That time, I was unusually fast. There isn't much of a secret. Just get lucky, and make sure you can fly a heavy cruiser well.

------------------
- Al Capone

To get a better score in the stars have ears:
1. Blow up dish 3
2. order aliens to dish 1 & 2
3. you take out 4
4. You are way higher then PAR

------------------
"A terrible darkness has fallen upon us, but we must not surrender to it. We shall lift lamps of courage and find our way through to the morning."
-Member of Emalgha Resistance

my highest score for level 10 is 224

------------------
The mountain of victory
is reachable by a stair
laiden with your slain
enem