Unfair Posting

I've recieved a few complaint emails from various members of these boards saying I post too much and clog up the webboards with my posts. Am I posting too much? Should I back off?

Slug

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Alduran Outlaw Rick Blazer
StarLance

Not that I can see.

------------------

I think your posts are fine, Slug.

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

I don't see any problem with loads of posting, so long as your posts are relevant and not spam - and your posts fit both these categories.

Sheppo

------------------
can't see too far. can't see too well.
it's all the ending and you're in hell.

Ok thanks. I guess I'm just paranoid.

------------------
StarLance

WHO SAID THAT???

heh

------------------

Ignore their puny, squeaky voices with an irksome wavering in pitch and amplitude.

Well, maybe you should stop posting! Give me a fair chance to catch up will ya? 😉

(the whole thing is a joke, for those that can't tell)

------------------

its probably the newbies complaining about their dleted cheating posts

------------------

Heh, probably.

P.S. Your posts ain't annoying Slug!

------------------
To Escape Velocity: Nova and Beyond!

Originally posted by Washer:
**WHO SAID THAT???

heh

Just in case some of you missed it, this was supposed to be a joke about the whole paranoid thing. I was thinking either no one got it, or you got it and didn't find it at all funny. Probably the latter, in which case I am a bigger fool than I thought:-)

Sheppo

------------------

You're a bigger fool than you thought... 😉

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

/me pulls covers back over head

An Avara player is complaining about me posting on the Avara boards. Why do I? To have a friendly chat with the Avara community (Taz even enjoys them). The moderators don't care, but this person obviously does. And strongly...

------------------

Slug, if you post too much, I think it would be one of the respected members of the boards telling you that, not someone anonymous. Besides, you're a moderator. You're meant to be posting a lot. I probably should post more myself.

Just ignore them.

------------------
Sundered Angel ,
The One and Only
Ares Webboard Moderator, and all-around Nice Guy

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**Besides, you're a moderator. You're meant to be posting a lot.

:Stares at his post counter: Oh well

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Originally posted by Sundered Angel:
**Besides, you're a moderator. You're meant to be posting a lot. I probably should post more myself.

Originally posted by Laguna:
**:Stares at his post counter: Oh well

Where does this leave me? 😕

I think the title "Moderator With Least Amount of Posts" goes to Kniq, a moderator on the Avara boards. He has around 6 posts.

------------------
"Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam"

Why does the number of posts matter? Take our good friend htjyang for example: He has only a couple hundred posts, but I respect him. The fact he made moderator after only a short while of joining us must say something about his character.

------------------
StarLance

What about me? I was made moderator a month ago, and joined 2 before that. I only have a high post counter because of the many topics in many forums I visit.

I've also handed out a total of $17.52 worth of advice. 😉

------------------