How do I...

Hello. I was wondering, could somebody give me a listing of the cheat codes for Ares? I know there are some out there, but I don't know what they are. Also, how do you put them into the game? One more thing, if there are add ons/cheats/enhancements to the game WITHOUT using the internet game, what are they, and how do I put them in? Thank you very much for your help. I know that I must be getting on your nerves, but thank you for putting up with me.

------------------

Out of curiousity, what do you mean when you say the internet game? Cheats that only work in multiplayer? Anyway, I was also wondering why you asked for the same thing in like 5 different posts.

------------------
And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

(QUOTE)Originally posted by theKestrel:
**Out of curiousity, what do you mean when you say the internet game? Cheats that only work in multiplayer? Anyway, I was also wondering why you asked for the same thing in like 5 different posts.

**(/QUOT

First off, what I mean is when the Ares menu comes up you hit "Start Game" Just the regular game. How do you get the cheats and plugs in that? Also, when I posted the first "How do I" the web board didn't ackowledge that I had posted it. When I rewrote and posted it a second time, the first one appeared, along with my second one. The reason I ask basically the same things is that nobody seems to earnestly want to halp me out with this, so I appreciate your help a lot.

------------------

All of the plugs that don't say they're multiplayer only are singleplayer. Drag them onto Ares. To do the cheats, hit return, type the cheat, and hit return again.

------------------
"You can get much further with kind words and a loaded gun than you can with kind words alone."
- Al Capone

Originally posted by Mag Steelglass:
**All of the plugs that don't say they're multiplayer only are singleplayer. Drag them onto Ares. To do the cheats, hit return, type the cheat, and hit return again.

Thanks a lot. What folder do I put the plugs into?

------------------

You should be able to drag the icon of the plugin on the Ares 1.2B5 icon, and it will start up with the plug. Mind you, you MUST have Ares 1.2, not 1.1.1, or any earlier version. It will give you tons of error messages, and it might crash.

Also,
you said "that nobody seems to earnestly want to halp me out with this" I seem to earnestly want to help you out? I do not remember ever meeting you, let alone wanting to help you... 🙂
I do find it annoying when I come to the Ares Breifing Room, and there are multiple topics by the same author, sort of like what ENIEM did, but as long as you are being a good little Web Bord citizen, and not spamming, or belinglike toooootaly illiturut an noteven making yerself kear, then I will be happy. And we all want nobody to be happy!

------------------
"Then enemy gate is down"
-Ender, "Ender's Game"

I don't know any of the cheats, so I couldn't help you if I wanted to.

------------------
And so the problem remained; lots of people were mean, and most of them were miserable, even the ones with digital watches. Many were increasingly of the opinion that they had all made a big mistake in coming down from the trees in the first place. And some said that the trees had been a bad move and that no one should ever have left the oceans. - Douglass Adams

where can i get version 1.2, i have 1.1.1

(url="http://"http://www.AmbrosiaSW.com/webboard/Forum3/HTML/000463.html")http://www.AmbrosiaS...TML/000463.html(/url)

------------------
Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Alduran Outlaw Rick Blazer
StarLance