Secection ring

This is a bit hard to describe but, you know that red or blue ring that shows up around a POG NPC when you put your curser over an NPC how do you put that on an NPC in with custom grafics?

------------------
Thanks,
GrahamVH
graham@vhpublications.com

It just does it automatically, like magic or something 🙂

------------------
Do you get Migraines? - (url="http://"http://www.geocities.com/ibashmyselftosleep")www.geocities.com/ibashmyselftosleep(/url)
"Kids aren't influenced by computer games at all... Pac man's a computer game, how many kids do you know who listen to repetetive music and take mind-altering pills?"

Originally posted by GrahamVH:
**This is a bit hard to describe but, you know that red or blue ring that shows up around a POG NPC when you put your curser over an NPC how do you put that on an NPC in with custom grafics?

Right, are you saying that you've tested it and the circles did not appear?
or are you speculating that they won't appear?

------------------

I tested a game with grafics that I made but no ring apeared. I have looked at the pog grafics and the animations have a grey ring around them in the animation viewer my animations don't have that gre ring so I figured it was a tool that I didn't see to place the ring around the grafic.

------------------
Thanks,
GrahamVH
graham@vhpublications.com

The grey ring in the animation viewer is the collision sphere for the character that uses that animation. It says how to set it up in the manual.

------------------
Someone give me a funny signature! PLEASE!

That is the collision sphere, that you see in the editor all you need to do is check the collision checkbox in the editor.
---------
loosely related what not:

If this is the reason why you do not get a blue/red in game then i can conclude that the engine simply illuminates the collision sphere during the game.

------------------

Hi --

That's the collision sphere that you see as the gray ring in an animation. I don't think that you can substitute it with a custom graphic. I think that it's embedded in the engine.

------------------
-- Debra
Danillitphil Productions