RPG......

Thanks for the welcome Lethal. I am evil and not from your planet(Earth). I come from popstar. I am a young android. I am 12. I have much more sense for my age though. You people don't gotta call me Mr. MK. Just MK.
Champ: YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW WHAT A CHAO IS?!?!
Heh heh, sry for the outburst from my chao. He's only 2(in chao years that's like 20) Chao only live about 5 years.
Champ Jr: STRIPPERS!!!
heh heh......Champ Jr is a little bit too horny for his age. He's 0(a baby)

------------------
Created in the Future byb **** -Knight in his old age. I was sent to the future to undo the justice Kirby had preformed apon Popstar. I then found a Chao. I named it champ. He acompanied me on my quest. He then had a son named Champ Jr. so the Saga continues.

No problem MK, but a few pointers:

-Don't say WTF to much, it makes it look as if you're insulted. People over-react if you swear too much or use too much !!! exlamation.

-Also, TYPING IN CAPITALS is shouting, wich is also unpolite if you do it a lot.

I don't really care about all that, but if you don't swear and shout, a lot of people will like you better.

-Oh, and Astro Boy is an old Cartoon, wich many consider the first Anime.

- I got the digimon idea from your website - I have to admit I never played Sonic Adventure ๐Ÿ™‚

------------------

Sorry bout the shouting thing.......and the swearing. I just say wtf instead of what the heck for some reason. Don't bother with my site. I'm getting a much cooler 1. You really should play Sonic adventure 1 & 2. They are both a lot of fun.

------------------
Created in the Future by **** -Knight in his old age. I was sent to the future to undo the justice Kirby had preformed apon Popstar. I then found a Chao. I named it champ. He acompanied me on my quest. He then had a son named Champ Jr. so the Saga continues.

What about Johnny Quest and Underdog. We all know that the pill in his ring resulted directly in the drug culture of the 60's. I'm so old... I remember when Elvis was dead. ๐Ÿ˜›

Apollo16

------------------

(This message has been edited by Apollo16 (edited 07-25-2002).)

A few points:

I remember Mask, He-Man etc..... funny shows to watch as a child. But please, try to stay on topic people. We've deviated a bit here, and if it continues I think I'll have to lock it. Feel free to enjoy yourselves, but try to relate it to the original question somehow. ๐Ÿ™‚

-Andiyar

------------------
"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

I never knew this little post would get so many replys! O_o

------------------
Created in the Future by **** -Knight in his old age. I was sent to the future to undo the justice Kirby had preformed apon Popstar. I then found a Chao. I named it champ. He acompanied me on my quest. He then had a son named Champ Jr. so the Saga continues.

Originally posted by MKandChampandChampJr:
... I'm getting a much cooler!...

When you're on a web board like this one, it's generally a better idea to act intelligent than to act cool. You don't get much respect for acting intelligent, but you get even less for acting cool... expecially on a forum full of whacked-out dev geeks. ๐Ÿ™‚

That would be much more impressive if you hadn't forgotten your password ๐Ÿ˜‰
ok, ok... back on topic already..sorry!

------------------

(quote)Originally posted by -LethaLGraphiX-:
**Mr MK, i'm sorry if we confused you.

I think the reason is that you are very young, and some of us are getting old.
I'm only 24 years and i have no idea what a chao is, or what the difference is between Digimon and Pokemon -although I do know jessie ๐Ÿ˜‰

Mangajim

------------------

Originally posted by -LethaLGraphiX-:
**That would be much more impressive if you hadn't forgotten your password

Well, you see, Cafall doesn't even pretend to be intelligent. ๐Ÿ˜‰

------------------
"Are you a story-teller, Thomas Covenant?"
"I was, once."
"And you gave it up? That is as sad a tale in three words as any you might have told me. But a life without a tale is like a sea without salt. How do you live?"
-Stephen Donaldson

Ok, this is really going off-topic.

------------------

is that a bad thing? goes down on knees Please Sir! Don't Ban me! <:'-O

------------------

Originally posted by -LethaLGraphiX-:
**Ok, this is really going off-topic.

Yes, this is really going off topic, how we went from the expaination of RPGs to talking about cartoons is beyond me. But this post has served its original purpose since young MK now knows what an RPG is.

And MK, if you actually like discussions like this, check out the board called Ambrosia Banter. Welcome to the insanity known as the boards!

------------------
And don't play dumb, you're not as good at it as I am!

Originally posted by Stark Bledfast:
**...Batman and Robin(West & Ward), you bet...

I'm still relatively young. But I remember the old Batman and Robin. (Pow! Whap! Slam!) I watch it every once and again for kicks. Its funny how a society who used to be that protective of violence would change so quickly...

------------------
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

I, Tarnฤ‡lion Andyarus, by virtue of the power invested in me do hereby declare this topic unsalvageable, and thus, in the realm of the Coldstone Webboad, legally dead. Thankyou all for participating, and don't forget to pick up your program guides on the way out. ๐Ÿ˜‰

iLock.

-Andiyar

------------------
"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

(This message has been edited by Tarnฤ‡lion Andiyarus (edited 07-26-2002).)

Originally posted by Tarnฤ‡lion Andiyarus:
**iLock.

Andiyar, you missed. ๐Ÿ™‚

------------------
"Are you a story-teller, Thomas Covenant?"
"I was, once."
"And you gave it up? That is as sad a tale in three words as any you might have told me. But a life without a tale is like a sea without salt. How do you live?"
-Stephen Donaldson

Originally posted by BryceCubed:
**Yes, this is really going off topic, how we went from the expaination of RPGs to talking about cartoons is beyond me. But this post has served its original purpose since young MK now knows what an RPG is.

And MK, if you actually like discussions like this, check out the board called Ambrosia Banter. Welcome to the insanity known as the boards!

Once MK is seasoned up a bit, this board might actually go back to being sane...

Originally posted by spitfire:
I'm still relatively young. But I remember the old Batman and Robin. (Pow! Whap! Slam!) I watch it every once and again for kicks. Its funny how a society who used to be that protective of violence would change so quickly...

Uh spitfire, West and Ward are Adam West and Burt Ward, who were the original batman and robin, with the "Pow!" "Biff!" "Zow!" animations you remember... ๐Ÿ™‚

------------------
"But soon, soon, soon... the world will be a better place, with meadows and bunnies and fiber optics in every home..."
- Tom Dowdy, Apple Computer

seasoned up a bit? What's that suppose to mean? O_o

------------------

(quote)Originally posted by Stark Bledfast:
**Uh spitfire, West and Ward are Adam West and Burt Ward, who were the original batman and robin, with the "Pow!" "Biff!" "Zow!" animations you remember... ๐Ÿ™‚

------------------
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.