I NEED HELP!!!!! I NEED HELP RIGHT NOW!!! :'(

I'm reading the tutorial step by step and I'm on the part where it says launch after u change the game name and default character name from the defaults and it won't let me launch Where do I get the code?

------------------
Created in the Future by **** -Knight in his old age. I was sent to the future to undo the justice Kirby had preformed apon Popstar. I then found a Chao. I named it champ. He acompanied me on my quest. He then had a son named Champ Jr. so the Saga continues.

I just put in 5555 and then it said something about a layout. It still won't work. Wha'ts wrong? FRIGGIN' TUTORIAL!!!!! 😠

------------------
Created in the Future by **** -Knight in his old age. I was sent to the future to undo the justice Kirby had preformed apon Popstar. I then found a Chao. I named it champ. He acompanied me on my quest. He then had a son named Champ Jr. so the Saga continues.

Just continue going through the tutorial. You need to go through the section that talks about main.cet. The tutorial wrongly claims that things will work by this point and they don't yet. The tutorial does this in one other place but I don't remember when. Just keep going. It works itself out. Don't be afraid to tinker with it. That is part of the fun.

Apollo16

------------------

oh thank you so much.....AMBROSIA SHOULDN'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!

------------------

Ahem... no Caps, MK. It's annoying.

sorry bout dat...

------------------

Originally posted by MKandChampandChampJr:
**sorry bout dat...

Oh, and a helpful pointer. Did you notice that your sig is censored? I'd suggest changing the name of that knight to something that isn't obscene...

------------------
"Are you a story-teller, Thomas Covenant?"
"I was, once."
"And you gave it up? That is as sad a tale in three words as any you might have told me. But a life without a tale is like a sea without salt. How do you live?"
-Stephen Donaldson

I don't know why it's censored. It's not a swear word. It's just **** -Knight. He's a kirby villan

------------------

would this work: **** -Knight?

------------------

all it is is
M
E
T
A
How is that a swear word?

------------------

Originally posted by MKandChampandChampJr:
**snip

Ah, méta. The thing is, HTML <méta> tags can wreak havoc with entire web pages, and so Andrew has censored méta, preventing such tags from being used.

------------------
"Are you a story-teller, Thomas Covenant?"
"I was, once."
"And you gave it up? That is as sad a tale in three words as any you might have told me. But a life without a tale is like a sea without salt. How do you live?"
-Stephen Donaldson

Off topic people. Question answered.

iLock.

-Andiyar

------------------
"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"