Chronicle of the Month!

Well, it was a fairly simple choice of the winner as the only votes received were for his effort, but the actual story itself that won was False Dawn: Hyperspace by Celchu. As promised, he hereby is given a karma point for his efforts, at winning said competition.

Unfortunately, there were no alternate votes, and so there are no Honourable Mentions for this month. On a side note, there are only currently two chronicles in the queue (I'll release one soon) we are again facing a shortage of material..... I don't want this to become like the Cythera Chronicles in that they are constantly begging for stories, but..... πŸ˜‰

Anyway, congratulations Celchu. Nice tale, and a well deserved point. πŸ™‚

-Andiyar

------------------
"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

I'm back! Thanks for everything, everyone. πŸ™‚ Unfortunately for you guys, I'm having to extend this break until Friday. I'll be available for postage until tommorrow, so if you want to suck up to me, do it then. πŸ˜‰ Later, everyone!

Edit: Andiyar, make sure you actually up the karma next time. πŸ™‚
Edit: I was saving it for Christmas, but if you want it now..... πŸ˜‰ -Andiyar

------------------
"... For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come when we have shuffled off this mortal coil must give us pause..." - Willaim Shakespeare, Hamlet

(This message has been edited by Tarnćlion Andiyarus (edited 07-14-2002).)