Can you add Gamebuttens

I currently seem to be limited to 10 Game buttens. Is there a way you can u add more?

------------------
Thanks,
GrahamVH

Originally posted by GrahamVH:
I currently seem to be limited to 10 Game buttens. Is there a way you can u add more?

Mr. GrahamVH,

What game buttons are you referring to? Main menu buttons, or keydown events? And what is limiting you to 10? Can you not fit enough graphical buttons into the picture(if this is a main menu type thing), or does there seem to be a limit to the number of selectable areas for the coordinate windows?

I'm confused.

------------------
"Usenet is like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea --
massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a
source of mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect
it." -- Gene Spafford, 1992

Originally posted by GrahamVH:
**I currently seem to be limited to 10 Game buttens. Is there a way you can u add more?

Yes you are currently limited to ten Map Buttons and ten Main interface buttons.
i havent seen a workaround but noone else has complained so far so maybe there's another way to do what your trying to do.

Stark- sorry your confused. 🙂 try the CGE manual pg 48 and again in the Game Options layout section (implied) starting on page 70

~stray

------------------
"A Happy Wife, A Happy Life."
See CGE_Tips at:
http://coldroom.150m...f/CGE_Tips.html

Just out of curiosity, what are you including in your map (or main?) interface that you need more than 10 game buttons? I'm not aware of any work-around to include more than 10 buttons (which has always seemed like enough to me), but maybe you could take some of the lesser-used functions and map them only to keydowns and/or menus?

------------------
I have only made but one prayer in my life: "O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And it was granted. - Voltaire
I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by. - Douglas Adams
Openly atychiphobic since 2000.