Coldstone problem

when I tell coldstone to build release it and try it out it says I need to regester coldstone. I built the game after I regestered coldstone and it shows that in the about coldstone area. Please tell me how to fix it, or if you can't fix it untill the next patch then please say that you are working on the problem.I never started this game untill I regestered. I have even tried to just start a new game and do nothing to it then tell it to build a release and it says I need to regester coldstone. So far it only lets me build a plugin with no problems. But a game it says that this game has been developed with an unregestered vesion of coldstone and is not allowed to be distributed and asks me if I want to regester coldstone. I did try the unregestered version on my computer but deleted the game when I got the real coldstone.

I am using OS 9.2.2.

I have a iMac DV Special Edition.

I am using a G3 400MHz processer.

Coldstone has 1 mb of memory.

My Coldstone folder is currently installed right on my hard drive not in any folders coldstone is located in the clodstone folder.

I am currently running Mac OS 9.2.2.

My project folder is right next to the coldstone folder on the hard drive not in any foders.

I installed the full version from the cd and deleted the demo so It no longer exists.

My game takes up 288.3 MB on disk.

------------------
Thanks,
GrahamVH

I think this topic would be better on the Cold Stone forum.

Thus, iMove.

-thrawn

------------------
(url="http://"mailto:thrawn@ev-nova.net")mailto:thrawn@ev-nova.net(/url)thrawn@ev-nova.net

I suggest deleting your Coldstone License File in your preferences folder, and then reregistering Coldstone using the Register app.

If the problem still happens, post again and I'll try to think of something else. 🙂

-Andiyar

------------------
"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

When you said 1 meg of memory, did you mean it? If so, then that is sad. I would bump it up to at least 20.

------------------
Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Originally posted by spitfire:
**When you said 1 meg of memory, did you mean it? If so, then that is sad. I would bump it up to at least 20.

Since Coldstone requires a minimum of 40,000k to run (minimum amount) I'd say that the 1MB was probably a typo of some kind. 🙂

-Andiyar

------------------
"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

Originally posted by Tarnćlion Andiyarus:
**Since Coldstone requires a minimum of 40,000k to run (minimum amount) I'd say that the 1MB was probably a typo of some kind.:)

-Andiyar

Sorry it's 100000k

------------------
Thanks,
GrahamVH

This is not a new problem - I have been trying to get Ambrosia amd Beenox to work on this with no luck. I would suggest emailing Andrew Welch and Dee Brown directly and copy the each one of them that you have sent an email to the other (this seems the only way that they will answer you.) Also David Dunham doesn't have any answers for this as he stopped replying to my emails for help with this problem or else Ambrosia doesn't believe in helping out people who prepaid for a product two years in advance. Deleting preferences won't help you, reinstalling coldstone won't help either. I have done all that and more - Let us hope that the very late update comes along soon and fixes this problem

------------------
Squak - the seal
makes the noise not
the approval