Using Classic Version

When i registered, I was in X. I read in a different thread the problems with X and maps, so I decided to use classic, It said I was unregistered, so I opened the register app, but it says my code is already in and makes me wait to compile a game, etc. Any suggestions? Thanks,

------------------

Originally posted by dampeoples:
**When i registered, I was in X. I read in a different thread the problems with X and maps, so I decided to use classic, It said I was unregistered, so I opened the register app, but it says my code is already in and makes me wait to compile a game, etc. Any suggestions? Thanks,

Ah yes.... I had the same problem. The solution was a bit annoying, but still easy...

Change your startup disk to Classic, and then reboot back into OS9. Once there, open the Registration application, enter your name and code, and confirm it. Coldstone is now registered to be used in OS9...... and since Classic draws all it's prefs from OS9, it is now registered in Classic. 🙂

/me wonders whether opening the Registration app in the Classic environment would have the same effect.......

-Andiyar

------------------
"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"