I regret to infor....

No, ElGuapo7. Vaders executor class Super Star Destroyer was destryed at the battle of Endor. The single eclipse class star destroyer WAS destroyed over the Pinnacle moon when it was consumed by the force storms that had been summoned. Don't force me to scan in the text from my encyclopedia 🙂

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Force storms.... yeah....
(That's why I'm a Trekkie)

------------------
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour... Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Polaris Confederate Recruitmant Theme
StarLance

A lot of independant authors sort of screwed Star Wars up, Slug. Other than that, it's pretty good.

The Eclipse Star Destroyer was the most powerful kind. It was twice the size of a Super Star Destroyer, and over ten times the size of an Imperial Star Destroyer. It was tough enough to ram stuff and not care, and it had got a superlaser. It had ten gravity well generators, fifty squadrons of TIE Interceptors, and eight squadrons of TIE Bombers. It had 100 AT-ATs on board. It also had 500 heavy laser cannons and 550 turbolasers. Pretty buff ship, eh? And yes, there was only one.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

So there was only one 😛
But anyway, the only sci-fi I watch Is Babylon 5....

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Originally posted by Mag Steelglass:
A lot of independant authors sort of screwed Star Wars up, Slug. Other than that, it's pretty good.

You mean like some of these non-party future Ares plugins I can see popping up? :frown:

------------------
Give a man a match and he'll be warm for an hour... Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.
-Polaris Confederate Recruitmant Theme
StarLance

What do you mean by non-party? You mean not people on the boards?

Speaking of Ares plugs, I think it would be cool if the Admiral made one.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."