Tourney Registration for 9/25/00

i can make it only if its saturday 6pm or a monday but eairleir, im still young and its still bed time for me. oh and i dont know what race, and level so jsut put me with someone.

------------------
"Blast it, Rukh, Waht do
you think your doing?"

"I'm doing my job"

Originally posted by Laguna:
**6pm Eastern time on Saturday 23rd. That sound about right?

That would do nicely. I need another host because I can't absolutely guarantee I will be on. (The crazy last-minute things that go on in my family...) But so far I'm free.

Just so everyone knows. It was decided some time ago that:

**The map is Scratching Post

Everyone is Human**

------------------

Good......that's great. Let's just hope everyone turns up.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

Um...can somebody please explain how this works???

😕

First, you make a chart of who's going. Put us in pairs. Those will be the first games we play. Then draw lines from each pair of games, and those will be the games the winners will play. Repeat the process until there's only one game left. I'll see if I can set something up below:

-----------------
|Slug...........|Game 1---
|Mag Steelglass.|..........
-----------------.............-------------------
|Eminem.........|Game 2-------|Winner of Game #1|Game 4--------
|Laguna.........|.............|Winner of Game #2|...............-------------------
-----------------.............-------------------...............|Winner of Game #4|Game 5
................................................................|Winner of Game #3|
-----------------...............................................-------------------
|Punkster.......|Game 3----------------------------------------/
|Admiral Pellaon|
-----------------

I just hope this chart doesn't get butchered. NOTE: The periods are just there for spacing. Imagine that they don't exist, if you wish to read the chart correctly. You can also make your own chart. This was just an example of how it would be set up.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

(This message has been edited by Mag Steelglass (edited 09-17-2000).)

Ok, thanks. I need to know who is going to show up, in case some people haven't posted.

I am still looking for two back-up hosts in case I can't make it

------------------

We need at least 8 or 12 people for it to work, the way I figure it.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

What do you mean by host? You mean the person who creates the game?
I'll do that. Oh, and Mag, I'd start practicing if I was you. 🙂

------------------
Little Johnny was a scientist
Little Johnny is no more
For what he thought was H2O
Was really H2SO4

-Grafitti scrawled on Polaris Confederate Headquarters

The host doesn't actually play. The host just runs the tourney. They have the chart and look at it, and say who plays who...

------------------

And I agree with Laguna... Six people would be a pretty small tourney. We could just meet on GR, all six of us, if six is all we end up getting, and just play games of Ares.

------------------

oh uhh rember i chagned my name to Deathval, nad waht day and time is it going to be again, satuday 23, 6pm??

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

sighs Yes, it is Saturday the 23rd, at 6 PM Eastern Time. I need backup hosts becuase if I can't make it you won't know who is against who (though you could probably figure it out). I'll send the backup hosts an e-mail with the schedule after the registration deadline (Friday sometime) but before the tournament.

If I am there however, the backup hosts can go play, so I'll have the two of them facing off in the first round.

Should I post an article about this in the newswire on Friday?

The deadline for registration is currently Friday, September 22, 2000 at 6:00 PM eastern.

Sorry, but I need some time to make a schedule. 🙂

Slug, did you want to be a host?

------------------

Oh, almost forgot.

If we are going to meet, then it will either be in the Land of the Lost or the Apple Cubical. If you are not on the list below, please post your Gameranger name so I can add it to my buddy list. I'll try to privately message you as soon as possible (when you get on) to tell you what room we are meeting in.

These are all the people I have: (in parentases is the web board name)

Tyrael (Avatara)
Sundered Angel (Sundered Angel)
Cotten Mouse (Cotten Mouse)
Laguna (Laguna)
Mag Steelglass (Mag Steelglass)
Patrick (Patrick)
Sargatanus (Sargatanus)
ecaE ď/ď ďď e i/i (Eminem)
(ECA)Pyro (Pyro)
(IR) ĹdmîŽĺl Péllĺéřń (DeathVal/Admiral Pallaeon)
Zell (Zell, i think)
Slug (Slug, go figure 😉 )

Those are all the people I have on my buddy list (not in any particular order) so if your name isn't there and you are in this tournament please, post it here. If your name is there but you are not in the tournament, thats ok.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 09-17-2000).)

My GR name is 'I like Deep Elm.au" and I think that 6 P.M. by your time is alright, I'm still not exactly clear on what time that is by me, but I'm on school holidays at the moment, so it doesn't really matter. But I'll have to find out soon, I guess... Damn! No map control panel for some reason! Oh well...

Sheppo
My "Let's make fun of techno" tip of the week - "Doot doot pause doot doot" by Reggie and the Full Effect

Its 9AM for you. (Remember that for us it is Saturday, while for you it is Sunday)

Thanks for the GR name. Its been added to my list.

------------------

(This message has been edited by Avatara (edited 09-17-2000).)

uhh my gr name is (IR)?éĺthvĺl but i cant make it at 6pm saturday i have to go to my dads and he ahs a ibm(may they die horriblally) so sorry maybe another time.....I still got 5 ecplis star destyores Free for dibs.....

------------------
I'm the scourge of the
New Republic, care to
join me?

Well since my last post I've changed my GR name - now it's "Oh Well.au"
Sorry for the inconvenience!

Sheppo

wow i appears im automaticly signed up for this.....

okay. by this weekend we probably need a definite "no changing time"

------------------

What time for me?
Just say the webboard time!
And

------------------
Mag Steelglass, an old friend who aild what cured me many times!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Kristina Agulara sucks!

Its Saturday at 6 PM eastern, which is the web board time.

DeathVal: Sorry, maybe another time. :frown: I won't be here the weekend after the tournament, so I can't host one there. But maybe we should do this every other week so they are more orginized. Oh well....

------------------