List your projects for others to join here

To avoid cluttering the main board with your projects needing members, simplying recruit them by postin here. Maybe Ambrosia will devote a forum to this...

HERES MINE:
-------------------------------------------
PROJECT: Marathon RPG
HEAD OF PROJECT:stonez
NEEDED MEMBERS: Artist, Character Artist and music + sound, and anyone else to help with scripts
APLY TO: stonez EMAIL: st0nez@yahoo.com
DESCRIPTION OF RPG :Dunno yet, perhaps after fleeing a expoding space ship (marathon) you crash land on a ph'for planet. You find not all are evil and there is a rebellion, and guess what you join...
--------------------------------------------

This is a nice tidy template perhaps it may come in use

HERE'S MINE:
-------------------------------------------
PROJECT: Currently unnamed (although I haven't been able to get a hold of the writer lately and maybe that's changed)
HEAD OF PROJECT: Hard to say ย— I'd say Simon Eastman (not registered at ASW forum) because he'll be writing it and designing good parts of it, but then again he's a PC user and I doubt he'll be doing much in coldstone.
NEEDED MEMBERS: For now, a 3D artist, someone who can create sound (not sure what to call that), and someone with a good knowledge of using Coldstone. That's right, we're looking for someone to do a good chunk of the coldstone work. Did I mention this would be a commercial product?
CURRENT MEMBERS: An advertising designer, a game designer (not coldstone thoughย—writing the game story), a soundtrack editor, and though not set in stone, two 2D artists who I'm currently corresponding with.
APPLY TO: Me: Madmanjeff@hotmail.com
DESCRIPTION OF RPG: A series of religious wars between multiple civilizations, set in a medieval period.
--------------------------------------------
This is a nice tidy template perhaps it may come in use

(LOL! Forgot to edit that out in MSWord. I guess it was right! Nice sig.)

------------------
"I won a tickle-fight with andrew welch."
-Soviet mikee

(This message has been edited by Madman (edited 12-21-2001).)

PROJECT: Galactic Termoil (might change)

HEAD OF PROJECT: Me, duh ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜‰

MEMBERS:

Seconed-in-command (someone to help me with the basic stuff like ships, weapons, names, ect):
3D graphics designer: CaptainCarnotaur
Sound "officer": Needed
Music "officer": Needed
Advertizing designer: Needed
Scripting "officer": Needed

APPLY TO: Nova6@pautsch.com

DESCRIPTION OF "RPG": I haven't figured out a plot yet, the script person can help me with that. Basicly, you are on the side of... ta-da! The Rebels yet again! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Anyway, you could say it is vaguely similar to Ares. Vaguely, mind you. You have a ship (duh), and you get to upgrade you ships with all sorts of little doo-dads. And their are all sorts of things you can do. That's just the basic description. It should turn out quite well if I can get the people.

-Nova6

------------------
Long live the Rebellion!
---------------------
(url="http://"http://www.pautsch.com/nova6")Visit my cool EV website!(/url) Also, check out my cool new (url="http://"http://pub55.ezboard.com/bevandevodiscussionboard")webboard!(/url)

(This message has been edited by Nova6 (edited 12-21-2001).)

Originally posted by spiderman:
PROJECT: Marathon RPG

ummm...just a side note...you might want to have that cleared with Bungie before you get too into it ๐Ÿ˜‰
(just a thought...)

------------------
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti

(This message has been edited by Bean * (edited 12-22-2001).)

Originally posted by Bean *:
**ummm...just a side note...you might want to have that cleared with Bungie before you get too into it;)
(just a thought...)

NEWS FLASH
Marathon has been open source for a very long time now

------------------

Originally posted by stonez:
**NEWS FLASH
Marathon has been open source for a very long time now

I'm not so sure that means you can do anything you want in their universe... Just becouse its open sourse doesn't mean it isn't copyrighted... or does it? Heh, I know little in about these matters.

------------------
"Lions don't molt! "
"But Penguins do! Ha!
I run circles around
you logicaly!"

PROJECT: Space-Based RPG
HEAD OF PROJECT: Alexis/Phoenix155...me!
NEEDED MEMBERS: Hmmm...not quite sure yet! I'll put up a request form/topic when I figure out what she's going to turn out to be...likely I'll need an artist, a sound FX guy and music composer
APPLY TO: Well, no applications need quite yet. Inquiries about the project can be directed to: awl_phoenix@yahoo.com
DESCRIPTION: Hoping to use multiple layers for different parts of the Universe allowing not only piloting of ships but also walking around on stations and planets, etc. "Outfits" can not only be purchased for the ships, but also for the characters themselves, etc, etc. I'm not quite sure how I'll pull off flying since Coldstone is tile-based, but I'm sure I'll think of something. Also, there likely will be several races in the game, not necessarily in conflict yet...but "working on it" if you get my drift! ๐Ÿ˜‰

What do you think?

--Alexis

------------------
When man finally became dominant over Earth, he looked upwards to the Heavens...One can easily imagine paleolithic man staring space ward, wondering what it would be like to cross that inconceivable distance and bridge the gap between worlds, to what mysteries were held in the grasp of far planets... --Halo Prologue

PROJECT: Epitheisterra: earth after god
HEAD OF PROJECT: Well, not all that defined.
NEEDED MEMBERS: Musicians, artists and composers are always welcome!
APPLY TO: andiyar@mac.com would probably do. Although story-writers@andiyarenterprises.cjb.net/ would be ok too.
DESCRIPTION: Find out soon, when I post another announcement about a website launch.... let me just say it's gonna rock! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Andiyar

------------------
"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

Hey, wait, Celchu said I was the artist! I guess it probably wouldn't hurt to have multiples.

Andiyar, forgotten about nyros that quickly? Shame. ๐Ÿ™‚

Don't worry, nyros.

------------------
"Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn to see fear's path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." - Muad'Dib

thank you Celchu. I am about to get started on that legionnarre person-quest-thing. (LOTR all the way !!!! ;))

Originally posted by Celchu:
**Andiyar, forgotten about nyros that quickly? Shame.:)

Don't worry, nyros.

No, I hadn't. But I'm still not sure whether or not Nyros does 2D, 3D or both, and whether, if he doesn't, we need an artist in either field...... see where I'm going? Also, if we could get multiples, we could have each working upon a different segment of the game at once.

Anyway, nyros, welcome aboard! I'm sure I'll get to know you better very soon. And as Celchu says, don't worry! ๐Ÿ™‚

(Be happy, ::whistles:: ) ๐Ÿ˜‰

-Andiyar

------------------
"Any good that I may do here, let me do now, for I may not pass this way again"

(This message has been edited by Tarnฤ‡lion Andiyarus (edited 12-28-2001).)

I can do 3D for objects and backgrounds but not people, and 2D for whatever.

heh I seem to be ending out a number of emails lately...but to no reply ๐Ÿ˜›
I have sent one your way, Andiyar

------------------
In Nomeni Patri Et Fili Spiritus Sancti
It's not so bad being trendy, evrone who looks like me is my friend.
It's not so bad being trendy, everyone who looks like me is my friend.
ย•Reel Big Fish