What happened?...

To the tourneys? I was looking back to the first three months of posts here and it seems like you old guys (old meaning been around a lot) had tournaments every week. ECA, Dark, and tag seemed like respectable clans then that would compete... What happened? Can they be started?

off topic

While I was looking at the very old days, I noticed you guys really had a nice, happy community then. :frown: Its kind of sad to see how much it has deteriorated, even though new people are arriving. I even found a topic with the names of the old boards! (arescentral boards) Its also open still, so if you want to ressurect it to let the newer people see, go ahead.

back on topic

Anyway, I had a hard time resisting the urge to resurrect the "9/25/00 tourny" topic that was started last February, we have ten days before it was supposed to happen. If anyone wants to, they can bring it back, with permission from the three "older" moderators. I didn't in case they would get mad...

I'm rambling again so I'll shut up now.

------------------

Yeah. The old days were so great, and the boards have just gone down the tube.. very slowly, of course. The tourneys were hosted by Vegeta, and he left, after forgetting to host them or check the boards for three weeks in a row. He decided that he wasn't fit for it, after that. I sure miss those days. I remember how proud I was because I got second place in the first tourney I played, next to Darky...

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

DĹRK, unfortunately, closed down. I was a member, it all appened whilst I was on my hols.

------------------
-------------------------
Shoot!There goes my...
(BANG)
Oops!I didnt do it, nobody saw me do it, You can prove anythin...
(BANG)

I rarely ever got to the tourneys, since my connection was limited to either work or school. I never picked a clan either; with Ares, it dosen't make sense.

That's why I quit TAG, but I'll still hunt down any ECA member with extreme prejudice. 🙂

------------------
_After the Alien wars, our civilisation was left in the stone ages. The core worlds were supposedly decimated, yet I cannot shake the horrible feeling that something has survived. _

-Polaris Confederacy Admiral Canaron,
StarLance