Lagged to death

Ok, so I was playing a guy over gameranger today at Ares when I noticed the unbeleivable amount of lagg. I took a (url="http://"http://www.angelfire.com/scifi/slugsoft/lagg.gif")screenshot(/url) of it.

Any comments?

------------------
_After the Alien wars, our civilisation was left in the stone ages. The core worlds were supposedly decimated, yet I cannot shake the horrible feeling that something has survived. _

-Polaris Confederacy Admiral Canaron,
StarLance

(This message has been edited by Slug (edited 09-10-2000).)

Hehehe! I truly like that. However, that has happened to me also before. I think it happens when a person sith v1.2.0b tries to play someone with v1.1.1.

Any other possiblities?

------------------
Long Live Apple! Long Live the Mac!
www.geocities.com/salrillian

I'm not quite sure why, but before I re-installed it Ares would always set the yellow lag setting to weird numbers - sometimes incredibly high (i.e. 9000) sometimes incredibly low (i.e. -2000). I was never able to fix that problem so I re-installed it, but it'd still be interesting to know why it did what it did.

Sheppo

I've had that problem. I think the game worked fine, though, but I'm not sure.

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

It's usually just best to ignore that graph altogether.

------------------
I have a plan so ingenius even an idiot could have devised it. On my command, we will line up our ships and fly straight into the enemy death-cannons clogging them with wreckage.

Stop Exploding you cowards!

ive had 11000, top that 🙂

------------------

I once was a host in a game like this my lagg started at8999 and we had to lower it we pertened like we where going back intime
I am sad to say , but it was fun!

------------------
'When you play with fire your gona get burned'
EM said about the Audemedon Gate ship well chasing Mags small vessal!

Eminem, your posts remind me of the Orz from Star Control.

Sheppo

------------------
"I stand on a building and throw up my arms to the sky
I swallow my pride and admit that it's not always best to understand the reason why
It's just not the same when you wake up in the morning with a smile on your face
When you know you lied yourself to sleep to make it better"
-Mineral, "Slower:

Originally posted by Mag Steelglass:
**I've had that problem. I think the game worked fine, though, but I'm not sure.

Whenever you host against me, the yellow number is at 8922 and the game will crash after we start. Whenever I host against you, its a reasonable number, but the game crashes before fifteen minutes of play...

------------------

mabye u got a slight bug.... just maybe

------------------

Pyro u still in eca?

------------------
Do Or Do Not , There Is
No Try (Yoda from "The
Empire Strikes Back")

yes, why

------------------

That's it. It will be my lifelong mission to destroy every one of you ECA guys 🙂 just to prove that TAG can rule too (yep. I still have some loyalties to TAG).

I look forward to meeting ECA in battle.

------------------
_After the Alien wars, our civilisation was left in the stone ages. The core worlds were supposedly decimated, yet I cannot shake the horrible feeling that something has survived. _

-Polaris Confederacy Admiral Canaron,
StarLance

u already have, u lost

btw: whats ure poblem with eca anyways?

(This message has been edited by Pyro (edited 09-15-2000).)