Black Seas II?

I was wondering if a sequel to Black Seas is currently being made. Black Seas has awesome ships, but a lot of the missions are just copied out of Ares. I would really like a Black Seas II, with completely origional missions, but the same ships. More missions would also be nice.

So, Admiral Devo, are you making a sequel?

------------------
"I can ail what cures you."

I worked with him on the Origional Black Seas, and there's no planned sequel I'm aware of.

------------------
_After the Alien wars, our civilisation was left in the stone ages. The core worlds were supposedly decimated, yet I cannot shake the horrible feeling that something has survived. _

-Polaris Confederacy Admiral Canaron,
StarLance

Dang. A sequel would be so fun, though... I guess I could make one after Grolk Games (with Admiral Devo's permission, of course). Although that would be a while. Oh well.

------------------

hay witch one was Black Seas
And mag when i got your plug i beat the first misson but...
when i entered the second level it got very hard and it was boring
so i never played it since(though i bet if i tryed... i could beat it just nezt time make it eather better plot or alittle easer
no offence

------------------
'When you play with fire your gona get burned'
EM said about the Audemedon Gate ship well chasing Mags small vessal!

Black Seas was the first plug with a new set of missions. You're only human in it, but the ships are all different.

Terran Wars will have a better plot, and it will be easier. You're really stuck on the second level?!? I like the Rogue because its the only plug where each mission is actually challenging for me... I guess I'm too good at Ares... 😉

------------------

Oh man now i remember black seas i hate that one its the one with the sprie that messes up i know how to fix it change the Rotation resolution from 15 to 10

------------------

Eminem, if you're going to steal my ideas, at least give some credit please.

------------------
_After the Alien wars, our civilisation was left in the stone ages. The core worlds were supposedly decimated, yet I cannot shake the horrible feeling that something has survived. _

-Polaris Confederacy Admiral Canaron,
StarLance

I thought of that after i posted that and that was slugs idia so he can tack the credit:)

------------------